BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Madi P.
I got a bed from IKEA about six years ago and I still have it it's so amazing and I love this bed so much it was so easy to put together and all of the workers that work at IKEA are super friendly and nice they are always putting you before then they love to help you and they would always find something that you need if they don't have it in stock they always go back and look for it and I will make sure that you get what you want I anytime I have gone to a kids always been a great review from me
Thanuja M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Every room in our house has something or the other from ikea. From inexpensive kitchen gadgets to home decor. I love how versatile and budget friendly IKEA is. Top of that, it makes life easy to shop everything at one place. I love DIY and makeup, IKEA inspires me to create new things around the house and also organize my stuff very effectively. Love love it. Oh not to forget the food, meatballs and chocolate ! Everyone at home loves to go to ikea, to not only shop but eat.
Perfect family store!
Emily C.
Greenwood
I swear I grew up being told that IKEA was overpriced. I walked into an IKEA for the first time a few months ago and I couldn’t believe it. Everything was SO cheap! We got a pack of 17 containers for 6.99! If you want someone to build the furniture for you, it will be expensive, but if you want to invite some friends over, have some pizza and beer and build it yourself, it’s a fun and actually pretty cheap project! Basically everything in my apartment is from IKEA and it’s all fantastic quality!
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
IKEA is great for all home decor and furniture. They have a Greta return policy which is you have a whole year to return products which is nice because if you’re busy usually those 30 day returns go quick. IKEA has great customer service and if you need extra nails or tools for what your building they provide it for free.
I got my closet and bins from ikea and it’s a great addition to my room.
Anna O.
Lake City, MN
A very cool place to get a ton of inspiration for your decorating or organizing needs. I appreciate that most of it's products are very clean lined and simple in design. They are also very on trend with their items. Besides the fact they are a great place to buy home essentials and decor. They have a child play area so you can bring the kids and show while they play and also a large cafeteria as a half way stopping point with delicious food. It's very cool to also enjoy authentic swedish treats.
Alison G.
Paterson, NJ
I LOVE IKEA! Not only is almost my whole bedroom set from Ikea, but a lot of my home decor is too. Love the fact that they have a whole bunch of options to choose from so you could always mix and match so easily. I also enjoy the layout concept of every Ikea store how it is almost like a maze but also easy to navigate through. The only thing I wish they would keep in mind is how to strengthen the durability of some of their furniture pieces. Overall, Ikea has a good reputation from my end :)
Sarah T.
Deadwood
I was shopping for furniture pieces to make a faux "wall" to create an additional bedroom. The associates were friendly and helpful, I was able to get personalized help as we fit together pieces to meet my needs. Although they didn't recommend it as a brand the associates helped me adapt a door from one wardrobe to fit on a smaller wardrobe and double as a room door. I was able to easily return parts I didn't use and although the quality isn't great it did the trick for the right price.
Vanessa P.
North Potomac, MD
This place is like a grown-ups play ground in the home category. I love all the different styles and room choices they have for furnishing. I plan on revamping my room here soon and I plan on purchasing the majority of the furniture from Ikea. The pricing isn't outrageous, it's at a good medium. It isn't the highest of ends, but to me it looks it. I can't forget their awesome food and dining area! One can't shop without getting fed yummy food. This place is heaven for those who love to design their own homes while on a budget.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Going to ikea is like going on an adventure. I like that they have a little restaurant area and a place for kids to play. It can be hellish on a weekend so I have to plan ahead, but usually once I’m inside it’s not toooo bad. I get a lot of basic furniture, home accessories, frames and cookware here. It’s all pretty affordable and they have some really cute sleek designs. I also just love seeing all the curated spaces throughout the store. Just make sure you have plenty of time to explore!
Robyn S.
glendale
The ikea in Burbank I believe is the largest ikea in North America. It is huge! I luckily live very close to the ikea, so I can go when it’s not busy. The cafe is great.. get a little bit of lunch during your shopping trip. I usually take an hour because I like walking through the rooms and getting ideas for decorating. Ikea is affordable. I get my sheets and pillows and things that people don’t normally get.. you think ikea is only furniture but they have it all and usually at a great price.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?