- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is a one stop for all home needs . Very stylish things , and great collection and value for money. Great service and nice arrangement.
I love everything about Ikea. Its my go to store. They have everything my family needs pretty much in one place! I am never disappointed!!
Amazing choice of furniture and accessories for your home! I’ve always shopped at IKEA as they just know how to make rooms look inspiring!
IKEA is a great shop I have purchased the Alex nine drawers from here before they are great i store all of my make up in it and it's great
The best. Meatballs are good although it's odd why they sell Meatballs I can't tell you but they're good. Oh and the furniture is good too
I love ikea. Both of my boys beds are from ikea. Ikea has very affordable furniture. Great things at very reasonable prices. Cant go wrong
i can found all the material that i want and i need their waxes furnitures and all they have i love them their designs sutible to all sense
Una alternativa económica para decorar o reformar la casa. Muchos de mis muebles son de ikea y se mantienen en perfecto estado. Recomendada
Kitchen articles are pretty good and better quality than furniture. I've used a lot of products from ikea they're modern and pretty cheap.
Has a lot of choice, whether you want inside furniture or garden furniture there is a lot to choose from and is not too hard to construct.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos