- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love Ikea! I think it’s great how they have showrooms set up so you can see what furniture looks like in an actual room! Such a fun day out
METROE ENCANTAN LOS MUEBLES HACE DIAS COMPRE UNA MESA DE CENTRO PARA MI NUEVA CASA ME ENCANTO EL MATERIAL LA MADERA EL COLOR TOFO HERMOSO♥
You come to Ikea for 5 minutes, and you spend 5 hours there. Because you absolutely need to see absolutely everything! Cool shop.
Their prices are a 5 star but because we have to build everything yourself I gave it 4. It's just a pain! And all the little pieces ughhhh
Ikea is one of my favourite stores. I love buying bits and bobs from there. Most of my bedroom furniture is from there, it's so affordable.
So much variety at a good price. Stores are huge and tough to go in for one item. Love my shelving unit with baskets for all my kids toys.
Ikea is a great place for furnishing your home. Even with the bad reputation for having cheap furniture, some of their products are iconic
Good merchandise, good prices, everything for the home and with good design idea for home, room and office. I like to go to have new ideas
I bought an amazing bed frame which looks more than it costs. The mattress I boughthink is so comfortable, even after I've broken into it.
The quality of the wood is awful with terrible instructions on how to build items but it's definitely good when you're balling on a budget.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos