- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The materials are very good for the price. They have a lot of diferent colors and choices. The staff are very nice and explain everything we need.
Love IKEA! Good place if you are furnishing an apartment or a house and do not have a great budget to work with. Their food could improve, though.
We on my have ikea here in UAE. but I prefer ikea than other stores. More items to.choose from. From living room to kitchen stuffs
They have it all
They have it all
Absolutely love IKEA whether it's for large home items or just small gift items, good quality and instructions for putting products are quite clear
Amazing prices and easy do it yourself instructions for assembly. Dont waste your money at expensive stores when you can get something similar here
has a luxurious and modern home furniture wIKEAhere it varies in its zucchini and its variety from many other places and its prices are affordable
Everyone I know loves this shop. I can't say I love it but I don't mind going there. Some things are great others are very cheap and nasty looking
I love IKEA. Theres a reason that they are a popular houseware brand. I dont think I have ever purchased anything from IKEA that was subpar quality
I love Ikea. I love that their items are affordable and are very easy to put together. You can also DIY and upgrade it to suit your style and need
Wonderful if you're on a budget and good quality too. I have had things fall apart after a few years but for the price I can't complain. Brilliant
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos