- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Whatever I have purchase from ikea till today has been all worth it items which use in my day to day life. Makes like more simpler and easy.
love ikea everything is self explained and not expensive they also have a nice return policy so even 1 year later you get all your money back
I purchased bookshelves from Ikea over 6 years ago and I'm still using them. They have been through 3 different moves and are still standing
Love everything in ikea, the decorations, prices and so many stuff for your home! It's a shame that I ahas to travel far for going shopping!
Best decor store. It has the lowest prices and a nice quality. Easy to find and their products are displayed in a lot of variety of colours.
I'm not kiddig you when I say that all of my furniture are from IKEA. Super high quality and they have got everything you need for your home.
Love ikea. Love the price and quality of all their products. It’s my favourite home shop ever. Also their food selection is also really good
IKEA is the best company. I have almost everything from IKEA. The iteams are so easy to build. And doesn't take much space and looks amazing!
I like the store but i think the prices are a bit expensive for me! I just buy specific things there not all my furniture cause of the price
Family means IKEA. It's a family case. The stores are huge and in a way everything makes sense. If you want anything for the house it's there
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos