BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Morgan S.
Ikea is amazing. That store has everything plus some. I usually go for one or two items and end up leaving with a cart full. Everything I have bought from Ikea, ranging from tables, glassware, toiletries, etc have lasted my years! I love the pricing, the quality, and the easy to build nature of the furniture. My last purchase was a computer desk. It was well priced, nicely sized, and had the ability to raise. It's nice for my boyfriend who is very tall. I love and recommend Ikea to anyone who hasn't been.
Alejandra M.
Tulsa, OK
I bought my last dining table from here.
And they price was amazing the only thing that actually shocked me was the customer service I had to look for 3 different people to be able to help me with this table I bought.
The last person was a lady and she just looked so so so bothered by me asking for help she literally told me "Well thats not my department I cant do much" thats fine I completely understand that, but don't you know your co workers? And the store itself? Im pretty sure she knew at least one person who could have helped me.
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
IKEA is seriously a life saver for when you're starting out and want to have nice looking things on a budget. The most obnoxious thing, putting it together. If you like to build things, this is for you. If you want to test your marriage, this is for you. If you're like me and hate the busy work, pay for them to do it for you upon delivery, but video tape it just in case they break it. Sometimes they'll deliver it pre-assembled. Don't let them leave without doing a complete inspection inside and out!
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
Every single thing in my room is front Ikea right now! I love how versatile their products are, and also how cheap and easy to move. I move fairly frequently around the country, and Ikea furniture is the only furniture I trust to come apart and reassemble completely every single time! My bed frame is a solid and stylish design, and was seriously so cheap considering it's now 2 years old and still kickin! I wish their stores were slightly easier to navigate, but I guess that's part of the experience.
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
IKEA is the best place to shop for apartment furnishing in a budget. You can get everything from a bed, to living rooms sets, to kitchen and bath supplies in this store. I have transformed my apartment multiple times by going to Ikea and I never feel like I splurged. The store is huge so you may be overwhelmed by the number of procts available but you qu'ont be overwhelmed by the price. Don't miss out on the food section either. They have the best cookies and they're know for their Swedish meatballs.
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love IKEA. I purchased almost everything there for my first apartment. Everything is easy to built and instructions are easy to follow. They have a great selection and quantity of literally anything you can think of AND IN ALMOST EVERY COLOR. Since I have a much bigger home now, I am obsessed with chunky, big, bulky furniture. I still shop at IKEA for kitchenware, small items, as well as light fixtures etc. Everything is super modern and at a great affordable price. Also, their Swedish meatballs are BOMB.COM in case you haven't ate there nor tried them. FYI
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
I shop at IKEA frequently for multiple reasons. One reason being that the prices are all around great. Another reason is that I strive to get furniture that matches perfectly with another. With this, IKEA always has options for me to be able to make sure certain colors and wood stains are exactly the same. They also allow for creativity. I have found as well that building furniture from IKEA is really not difficult, and can even be an interesting "team work" experience with a significant other. LOL
Eva M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I really like IKEA. It's a great way to get nice looking items for your house without paying a fortune. I love that their couches have removable covers to wash when they get dirty. Downside is they discontinue colors so if you fall in love with the ones you have, like me, you're not able to get new ones. I also hate their online ordering - you can't ship to the store for pick up and it's an outrageous fee to get items shipped to your house. Like $150 for a $75 shelving unit. They use their own delivery company, not FedEx or UPS.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
Over the years Ive purchased a myriad of different things for my room from IKEA. Bed frames, pots/bowls and even a lamp which oddly looked like an block of ice. Honestly Ive never had any problem with the products I got from IKEA- and in fact I love the very unique oddball items they often carry. However the main drawback for me is that there are not many around which make getting to an IKEA like a Star Trek away mission I need to prepare for now that iv moved away from the one in Hicksville, NY. If IKEA was more accessible I would be over the moon - and would be able to kind of turn a blind eye to the mess some of the bins can be when I go.
Thanuja M.
W Bloomfield, MI
Every room in our house has something or the other from ikea. From inexpensive kitchen gadgets to home decor. I love how versatile and budget friendly IKEA is. Top of that, it makes life easy to shop everything at one place. I love DIY and makeup, IKEA inspires me to create new things around the house and also organize my stuff very effectively. Love love it. Oh not to forget the food, meatballs and chocolate ! Everyone at home loves to go to ikea, to not only shop but eat.
Perfect family store!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?