- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Before my boyfriend and I moved into our flat, we had a shop in Ikea and it was amazing! Their candles are super well priced and smell amazing too!
As everyone does, I love IKEA. Not only shopping at it but also putting together the furniture! What is better then inexpensive and good products!
IKEA es un gran lugar para comprar muebles nuevos y emocionantes. Mi mamá a comprado artículos de ocina y baño a buena calidad y a un precio justo.
it is a very big store which means there is lots to choose from! try not to get lost though!! the staff are very helpful and it is very affordable
A very good and simple store. They have everything you need for a very good price. Most of my furniture comes from Ikea and it’s very good quality
I love Ikea in general but don’t think you get value for your payment. The quality is really cheap and easily damaged. They have cute stuff though
I have bought a lot of furnitures from Ikea basically my whole room, I'm a big fun and every time I'm going there it's like a playground love them
great place to find new furniture because you can find anything here. prices are mostly affordable but some can be expensive. love their cafeteria.
Good overall but everything is always a little bit manic in here, quite disorganised at times but has some great items and the staff are very good
IKEA is pretty great for the most part... sometimes putting stuff together is a pain... and photo only instructions can't be a bit annoying as well
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos