BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Eva M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I really like IKEA. It's a great way to get nice looking items for your house without paying a fortune. I love that their couches have removable covers to wash when they get dirty. Downside is they discontinue colors so if you fall in love with the ones you have, like me, you're not able to get new ones. I also hate their online ordering - you can't ship to the store for pick up and it's an outrageous fee to get items shipped to your house. Like $150 for a $75 shelving unit. They use their own delivery company, not FedEx or UPS.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
Over the years Ive purchased a myriad of different things for my room from IKEA. Bed frames, pots/bowls and even a lamp which oddly looked like an block of ice. Honestly Ive never had any problem with the products I got from IKEA- and in fact I love the very unique oddball items they often carry. However the main drawback for me is that there are not many around which make getting to an IKEA like a Star Trek away mission I need to prepare for now that iv moved away from the one in Hicksville, NY. If IKEA was more accessible I would be over the moon - and would be able to kind of turn a blind eye to the mess some of the bins can be when I go.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love pretty much everything at IKEA! They've got great prices on a lot of great items. The only thing that I don't like about IKEA is that their shipping costs are outrageous!! So unless you live nearby or within a decent driving distance from a store, then you're stuck ordering from Amazon or paying steep shipping costs. Otherwise, I love this store!!!
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love just going to IKEA! It is such a fun experience with such a variety for everyone's style. All of my bedroom furniture is from here, and it is easy to put together by yourself. I have had some issues with things I use everyday starting to get a little worn/fall apart, like my dresser drawers, but overall it served it's purpose and lasted long enough until I could purchase a new one. I would prefer to shop here for decorations and furniture that isn't used as often/less likely to fall apart.
Madi P.
I got a bed from IKEA about six years ago and I still have it it's so amazing and I love this bed so much it was so easy to put together and all of the workers that work at IKEA are super friendly and nice they are always putting you before then they love to help you and they would always find something that you need if they don't have it in stock they always go back and look for it and I will make sure that you get what you want I anytime I have gone to a kids always been a great review from me
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Okay so it does depend on what your order but half the time it doesn't match the picture and you either have too many leftover pieces or not enough. I had one situation where the box had two left sides and no right. I wrote them a complaint letter but never heard back so I ended up returning it to the store. There isn't that many locations and the one near me is roughly an hour to and hour and half away depending on traffic. It was easy to return just a pain to take it apart, repackage and drive it there.
Amanda H.
I LOVE Ikea! I have to make trips to the one is STL at least once a m onth just to check out what's new and what I can convince my husband we need😉 I love that things are affordable and you can get just abo ut EVERYTHING you could need for a new home here. From towels to cleaning to kitchen supplies and utensils as well as food! And the fact that you can take a break and eat is AMAZING! I would recommend if you haven't been you should go and take a look, then you'll know what I am talking about!
Anna O.
Lake City, MN
A very cool place to get a ton of inspiration for your decorating or organizing needs. I appreciate that most of it's products are very clean lined and simple in design. They are also very on trend with their items. Besides the fact they are a great place to buy home essentials and decor. They have a child play area so you can bring the kids and show while they play and also a large cafeteria as a half way stopping point with delicious food. It's very cool to also enjoy authentic swedish treats.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
It's probably a good thing I have to drive 4 hours to get to an IKEA because I'd spend every penny there. I might sell my children for IKEA spending money. Just kidding. But really, I have a dresser from there--love it, solid wood. Terrible to put together, but worth it for the price. I have a work table from there. Cheap and functional. I have gadgets and kitchen things and shelves and pictures frames and all the things. I love them all. So much so, I make a special trip 8 hours round trip to go there every year.
Emily C.
Greenwood
I swear I grew up being told that IKEA was overpriced. I walked into an IKEA for the first time a few months ago and I couldn’t believe it. Everything was SO cheap! We got a pack of 17 containers for 6.99! If you want someone to build the furniture for you, it will be expensive, but if you want to invite some friends over, have some pizza and beer and build it yourself, it’s a fun and actually pretty cheap project! Basically everything in my apartment is from IKEA and it’s all fantastic quality!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?