BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have 2 dressers, a desk, night stand drawers, makeup drawers, and a bed frame from ikea. The dressers are a bit cheap, and like anything their products are a pain to put together.
However their products look sleek, clean and modern and the prices really can't be beat. They offer so many difference colors and styles of everything, and I love their home goods section. Really fun to shop there.
Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the display rooms! So fun to shop at IKEA even for my young son. There are some little activity centers throughout for children to play with while parents shop. Bathrooms have holders inside the door that you can put a baby into while you go! There is also a daycare style play area for children to stay 1-2 hours while parents shop. My son BEGS to go here! Their cafeteria is full of great and very fairly priced options. Most furniture is well made and all of their styles are well-thought and nice looking.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA. Is it possible to not? Now, you do have to plan your day around a visit, and expect to return with way more than you expected, but so worth it. Plus, at the end you get a killer deal on an ice cream cone and hot dog and cinnamon roll! Plus, if you can't wait the whole time, you can stop and have a meal halfway through. Their furniture definitely has different value levels, but my furniture from the "second tier" has gone through quite a bit and is still looking great. Get your bum over to IKEA and enjoy the experience.
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
Many have never gotten the previlage of going to an IKEA, or if they have it isn't close to home. Lucky for me we have a fairly new IKEA in town and it is amazing. The room displays are set up amazingly and products are changed out from the show room every few months. The quality of the future is always top notch as almost everything in my home is from IKEA and I haven't had any issues since my purchase. The staff are friendly and helpful with any questions you may have. I highly recommend giving IKEA a look!
Tanya T.
Davie, FL
I L O V E IKEA. They are a big-box store that does it right. They are socially and eco-conscious and are always seeking better and more efficient methods and materials. I think I have loved everything I have ever purchased from them, and that is a lot of stuff. No, many things won't last you 10 or 20 years, but if you're being honest with yourself, are you really trying to keep most things that long? Plus, I get to put furniture together! (I am fully aware this is not a plus for most people, I am just weird.)
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I seriously LOVE Ikea! Yes, sometimes the furniture isn't super solid or solid heavy duty wood, but it's great if you need some accent pieces. I'm a really big fan of their children's department too - we have a pop-up tent and tunnel that my boys LOVE, and we're planning on getting my 3yo son's bed from there as well.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love going to IKEA! I could take a whole day and enjoy every bit of going from the food, to shopping, to enjoying just looking at the displays they have done! I wish I lived closer to the one here in Houston because it's almost an hour drive. While in college almost every piece of furniture or cooking equipment was from IKEA including curtains and rugs! LOVED IT! So comfortable but the only thing is some of the prices are outrageous for how the things are made. I think that is the only downside! Oh and I only normally go in the morning when they first open and on a weekday not the weekend!
Vanessa H.
Ikea is my kryptonite! I can spend hours here lusting after everything I need/want/don't need/definitely shouldn't buy but still do any way. From space saving furniture for the house to gardening, there is certainly something for everyone. The best part is how affordable, stylish and practical everything is, we are lucky enough to have a store close by. Of course no Ikea trip is complete without stopping by the cafeteria for Swedish meatballs, at only $5.99 as an Ikea Family Member, makes for another delicious reason to swing by.
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
Who doesn’t love IKEA?! I absolutely love that it’s a non-North American brand that brings that Scandinavian vibe into our sometimes cookie-cutter homes. Super affordable, unique, and very funky. I love it. Can always rely on it for lower prices and unusual prints and designs. The sacrifice is lower quality, but you know that going into it and it’s fine because there are many stages in life where you need things in your home but can’t afford anything else but still want to enjoy a nicely put-together home.
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I love Ikea that have a nice selection of furniture for affordable prices. I do hate that you have to put together the furniture but that Ikea for you. I also really love their market place they have a nice selection of items! And their plants section is great. I currently have one in of their lovely pots and it's doing really well. Also their food court is bomb, I love their Swedish meatballs so much
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?