- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn’t love IKEA it’s amazing it’s got everything from bedding to food woo wooo I mean come on I could totally live in ikeat it’s just amazing !!
I like that all ikeas are the same. Staff is helpful. It’s pretty easy when you get the hang of how the store works. The prices are pretty reasonable.
Love ikea 95% of my house is filled with ikea goods looks expensive but easy on the bank balance you really could fill your while house wit ikea goods
Easy to choose from. Easy to buy and easy to do it yourself. You can also book someone to fix it for yoy but me and my husband prefer doing it together
Love ikea got my wardrobe from there and it’s just perfect besides the product was £40 and deliver was £35 was ridiculous but can’t fault the product !
Can’t get enough of ikea! It has everything I need especially as I’m moving into a flat next year! Good value for money and everything all in one place
I love ikea! I recently did up my bedroom and bought a few bits here. You get great quality furniture for a great price, however home delivery was £35
al my furniture is from ikea. everything is stable and modern however there could be a wider range of colours and designs. the meatballs are to die for
A great deal of my furniture is ikea and it all looks great. Sturdy and strong the materials are always high quality and instructions are always easy.
Good budget furniture and knick knacks. Really good for kitchenware and random bedroom pieces. Not tje greatest quality but alright for the price point
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos