BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kyla A.
Daly City
I love Ikea. From their furniture to their showcase rooms and of course I wouldn’t forget their food court. I would honestly go to this place everyday because I love furniture. It’s just that sometimes everything can be overwhelming and you can easily get lost if you don’t follow the arrow.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I visited IKEA for the first time when I needed a small coffee table and had no clue what I was getting myself into! The table is great, but buying it was a bit of a struggle. If you don't know the EXACT product you want, you have to walk the whole way through the store on their path and it's pretty difficult to get out (but pretty easy to buy add-ons along the way!)... then, you go to a separate part of the store and must find the boxed-up product yourself.

The effort is totally worth the low prices, but be prepared!
Ana H.
Minnetonka, MN
A lot of my bedroom furniture is from Ikea. Affordable and has stood the test of time! I have owned it for close to ten years now and it's been through many moves and it still looks nearly brand new. Until you are ready to spend money on great investment pieces for your home, Ikea is a great option (even if you aren't 25!). They have great duvet covers and down comforters for all times of the year (cool to warm months). Great place to purchase classic looking frames as well if you are going to do a picture wall.
Steezy T.
I mean really, who isn't like a tad bit addicted or obsessed with IKEA? Lol! I pretty much got all of my kitchenware from Ikea, and the quality is amazing. I love the nonstick pots amd pans. It's also great for my husband who loves to cook, but not so heavy in the cleaning area. Things end up dried & a nightmare, but I literally never have any trouble cleaning the pans out. The glasses, plates & forks are awesome in tge dishwasher. They don't look old or dull. Always a go to place for house warming gifts as well.
Shahadah E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this place! They literally have everything at a reasonable price. They could get more staff on hand to help out. Most of their stuff is great quality and last a long time. The food is great! Most Ikea's have vegan options as well. They have a play area for the kids. They have products for every aspect of your home! Always check out the clearance; they always have hidden gems there on sale. Their stuff is so easy to put together. The mattress are so comfortable. It a quick, one stop shop for all your home needs
Megan H.
San Diego, CA
IKEA is such a double edged sword. The products are cheap and flawless for awhile but you can always anticipate a downfall at some point or another which is definitely bittersweet but we also all know you get what you pay for. So who knows. My bedroom set has stayed together for 5-7 years which is longer than I expected tbh. But the dresser is very close to falling apart which is very irritating and stressful. I'm glad this option is available but I'll also be glad when I'm financially stable enough to choose others.
Belem I.
Purdy, MO
I bought the Alex drawers for my makeup and it does a great job for storing my makeup nicely. It's not too bulky so it doesn't really take up that much space. It was a bit overwhelming to put together but I believe the offer the service to put it together for you at a fee. Also a thing a don't like about the drawers is that they don't fully pull out so you kind of have to reach back to be able to reach something I love Ikea and it's such a fun place to shop since every thing is kind of set up in a room type of scene.
Sarah C.
Valrico, FL
Great store, with so many ideas! The showroom helps me say "Hey, I love the way that cabinet looks with those boxes and plants!" and literally everything is available in the store part below. The furniture may not be the best quality persay, but the decorations and the organizational things, essentially everything not furniture, is absolutely amazing. I also love love LOVE the little dining area, swedish meatballs and lingonberry drink are my favorites, and you can buy all of the food in the frozen sections as well!
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
This place is really cheap considering the quality and originality of the furniture here. I've tried going into other furniture stores but none compare. You can get something modern or timeless and it won't break the bank. All my furniture is from here and I've never had a problem with it. of course they have products that are more expensive but even the cheap stuff works just fine. I bought a 10 dollar table for my plants and it's still sturdy. And I love how their layouts give you ideas for your place. I won't go anywhere else
Kelsey P.
Marinette
I bought 8 "plastic bag dispensers" from the Canton Michigan store for $1.99 a piece. What a STEAL that was!!! I am using them for a different purpose though :) I am attaching them all to my wall to make a vinyl roll storage area! The side holes are perfect and I can store 14 rolls on each container! I will probably need more to fit all my rolls bit this is what I am starting with. I cannot wait to set it up!!! Such a good price and good quality. Love that it can be used for more then one purpose too!! I love IKEA!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?