- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea, all of my daughters furniture has been purchased from ikea. The instructions may be hard to read but once put together they're sturdy.
Bought a closet. Easy to pout together and lasted 5 years like new. Only issue is when you move, it cannot go with you without significant damage.
it is a very big store which means there is lots to choose from! try not to get lost though!! the staff are very helpful and it is very affordable
I recently bought an oval wooden coffee table and we love it! Get tons of compliments too. Its a perfect height, and width. A cute wicker shelf too
I love IKEA. Theres a reason that they are a popular houseware brand. I dont think I have ever purchased anything from IKEA that was subpar quality
I love Ikea in general but don’t think you get value for your payment. The quality is really cheap and easily damaged. They have cute stuff though
IKEA is shop where u found house hold items . There is kitchen stuff , ready to resemble furniture.lights lamps, artificial flowers n real plants.
Amazing prices and easy do it yourself instructions for assembly. Dont waste your money at expensive stores when you can get something similar here
When you are looking for furniture and tidying up stuff, this is where to go, the layout is good, I like that they decorate rooms for insperation.
I love it. you get what you pay. It's expensive but their furniture is all do it yourself. I find them easy enough to assemble just time consuming.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos