- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I like that you can find everything thing you want and you need in one shop but I don’t like that they don’t renew the models only after long time
Who doesn’t love IKEA? They have everything you need and more (meatballs anyone?). It’s hard not to leave without buying way more than you came for
The materials are very good for the price. They have a lot of diferent colors and choices. The staff are very nice and explain everything we need.
Ikea provides reasonably cheap home goods and furniture. It is also convenient to take home as most things are to be assembled at home on your own.
When you are looking for furniture and tidying up stuff, this is where to go, the layout is good, I like that they decorate rooms for insperation.
Ikea is amazing for homeware items. When I first moved out, me and my boyfriend got all our stuff from here. It’s like one big maze and so cheap ☺️
Amazing prices and easy do it yourself instructions for assembly. Dont waste your money at expensive stores when you can get something similar here
You have to put in a little effort to “build” what you bought, but the prices and great and the furniture looks great when it’s all said and done!
My favourite place. I always loooove going to Ikea, it’s so much fun and you always go home with some great finds. Good products for a good price.
Ikea is a favourite date day spot! We actually furnished almost all of our girls' rooms with Ikea and they love it!... Especially their Art desks!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos