- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I think it is fun to go to ikea because there is so many things to do. I love the fact that they is a kindergarten Type of a thing and the food is yummyyy
Always fun and cleanwhen you go. You must try thier meatballs at the cafeteria, they're to die for. Super affordable furniture that isstillmodern and cute.
I love Ikea, amazing prices for home furniture! From furniture to house accessories such as mirrors etc it’s amazing. Will definitely be going back there!
I love everything at IKEA. Great prices, great quality products that are easy to put together and that have lots of opportunity for diy-ers to make unique.
From ikea i love plastic bags for freezing.You put meat or vegetables in it and you can put it in fridge.I also use them for puzzles so i don't loose them.
Everyone loves IKEA, right? I find it strangely relaxing to walk around and think of how to streamline my life. At least once a month, I will trek to IKEA!
This is such a good brand. I buy a table and i am so happy with. I recomend this brand for every one how want a good relationship between quality and price
Great! Excelente tienda. Se encuentran muchos artículos para decorar el hogar y lo mejor es como tienen la tienda organizada para que tengamos inspiración
I love Ikea (especially the meatballs) and I all my bedroom furniture was purchased from it! I've also got a large collection of tealights and holders too!
I love. Ikea, it's fun and everything there is minimalistic and cheap. Sad the furniture typically doesn't last very long, but perfect for student housing.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos