- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great store. Literally sell everything! I could spend, in fact i do spend about 5/6 hours in there 😂 great place to go if youve just moved into a new home!
Im satisfied with this company, everytime I see something in the wp and I go to get it, it's always at the store and available. Good price, pretty stuffs.
I love everything at IKEA. Great prices, great quality products that are easy to put together and that have lots of opportunity for diy-ers to make unique.
Everyone loves IKEA, right? I find it strangely relaxing to walk around and think of how to streamline my life. At least once a month, I will trek to IKEA!
My entire apartment is from ikea! I renovated the pleas with a budget under 1000$ CAD and i did it! Check out my blog for tips on how to save money weekly!
One of my favorite places to shop! They have everything you could need for your house and more. I love walking around in the showroom and getting inspired.
One of my favourite places to go and bye home decor and just every day bits and bobs, great prices for everything, always in need of a good trip to ikea!!!
I think it is fun to go to ikea because there is so many things to do. I love the fact that they is a kindergarten Type of a thing and the food is yummyyy
always get furniture and anything to do with building at ikea. they come with clear instructions about what I'm buying and how to build it which is useful.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos