BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

L A U R E N ♡ W.
England
Great store. Literally sell everything! I could spend, in fact i do spend about 5/6 hours in there 😂 great place to go if youve just moved into a new home!
McKenzie W.
IKEA
Great store, my family always shops here. And finds great deals, and they love going there for a day trip to shop for new house home items !
Samira T.
8400 NW 25th Street Suite 100 DORAL, FL
Im satisfied with this company, everytime I see something in the wp and I go to get it, it's always at the store and available. Good price, pretty stuffs.
Megan A.
Whitby
I love everything at IKEA. Great prices, great quality products that are easy to put together and that have lots of opportunity for diy-ers to make unique.
Camille W.
Canada
Everyone loves IKEA, right? I find it strangely relaxing to walk around and think of how to streamline my life. At least once a month, I will trek to IKEA!
Paige H.
calgary
My entire apartment is from ikea! I renovated the pleas with a budget under 1000$ CAD and i did it! Check out my blog for tips on how to save money weekly!
Sehar A.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have everything you could need for your house and more. I love walking around in the showroom and getting inspired.
Abbi R.
Surrey , Warlingham
One of my favourite places to go and bye home decor and just every day bits and bobs, great prices for everything, always in need of a good trip to ikea!!!
Meliha E.
I think it is fun to go to ikea because there is so many things to do. I love the fact that they is a kindergarten Type of a thing and the food is yummyyy
thugipa t.
london
always get furniture and anything to do with building at ikea. they come with clear instructions about what I'm buying and how to build it which is useful.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?