BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Taylor E.
Maple ridge, BC
I liked how there was such a wide variety of products. There’s also a lot of food in the food court and that proved handy after a long day of shopping!
🌙 S.
Kurrajong Heights
I almost go to ikea once a fortnight I love it so much. The design the food and environment it's so well priced and clean and well designed I love it.
Hala  .
Egypt
We go their me and my mom and she bought a lot of things for the Kitchen . Ikea's stuff very good and nice . I can walk there for hours and buy things
Maha A.
Dubai, Dubai
I have so many of Ikea products ranging from furniture to kitchen items to kids toys and books that my entire home is a mini Ikea catalogue. Major fan.
achan a.
IKEA is honestly the best it's quality is honestly amazing and the price is totally good too I would recommend this for u over any other furniture shop
Jessica S.
I love ikea. I always buy our home needs in this company either in person or if i cannot go i will order online will definetly recommend this to others
Paige L.
So many wonderful things here. Some things they have in store are so neat, like being able to create future kitchens on a computer. very helpful staff.
Georgia C.
Easy installation with unique and intuitive storage and homeware designs that can tailor to a wide range of personal tastes to different living spaces.
Oksana S.
London
Ikea is perfect value of quality, money and functionality. The only disadvantage i find that it is hard to shop online. Their delivery is weirdly high.
Mariana S.
Ikea is the best store ever, you can find anything you want, the color you want, the mode you want!!! i have everything from there!!!recommend so much!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?