BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
I shop this place all the time. I love everything about it except some things are hard to find in the store. Other than that I can look and shop for hours.
Mégane M.
Montréal
Ikea is my favorite place to go when I am looking for home decoration. There are a lot if items and it's usually affordable and cheaper than other stores.
Boni p.
IKEA - Silicone Rubber Baking Cup Mold - Set of 6 love they're so handy in the kitchen. I love the quality for the price and the colors are so cute.
Megan A.
Whitby
I love everything at IKEA. Great prices, great quality products that are easy to put together and that have lots of opportunity for diy-ers to make unique.
Gab L.
St, ON
I’m recently purchasing furniture for a new home and am loving how easy IKEA is making it for me! Recently bought a dining set that was so cheap and cute!
Sara P.
Stoney Creek, ON
Love IKEA! Great quality products that hold up for years and through a couple of moves. Reasonably priced for the quality - and always a fun shopping trip!
Sehar A.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have everything you could need for your house and more. I love walking around in the showroom and getting inspired.
Milquedis B.
Great! Excelente tienda. Se encuentran muchos artículos para decorar el hogar y lo mejor es como tienen la tienda organizada para que tengamos inspiración
Laura P.
Trealaw, Trealaw
I'm like a big kid when it comes to ikea I always end up coming out of there with stuff I didn't need but I bought it because it was cheap best store ever!
Dina D.
For all seasons for every reason. Always finding things that I need. Everything appears fresh and clean. I believe IKEA should internationalise her stores
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?