BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

diana p.
Absolutely no complaints. I love ikea. I bought furniture, bedding, Christmas decorations, candles and what not from there. Good quality and amazing prices !
Jen M.
Fredericton
My whole house is Ikea. Great quality and you really cannot beat the price. My only gripe is shipping starts at $15, regardless of what's in your cart.
elvira z.
You can find modern things and things that work for little space.a range of prices.good for students or young persons that don't want to spend a lot of money
Leona A.
los angeles
Have great deals , when i’m looking for something related to home decor i always visit ikea first because i know that I’m going to founf what im looking for!
Qamar J.
I like how simple the products are and how they are so easy to use.
I also like that it's not that expensive , they have lots of things which are affordable
Stephanie H.
Ikea has everything you need to decorate your home. My whole house is Ikea-made! Love all the modern deco stuff they bring, definitely a great place to buy.
Sammy W.
Penwortham, Preston
Got the majority of my furniture from here including my wardrobe, bed, chest of drawers and make up table. All good value for money and easy to put together
Kate B.
Ikea is great, love browsing all the departments, good to find inspiration as well as really good prices. The food is also good there so it's win win always.
Brianna P.
Victoria
Great store lots to choose from with very decent prices. Can be a bit confusing inside easy to lose people you're with but overall great store and products!!
Chelsey F.
Edmonton, AB
I LOVE IKEA! IKEA is affordable, trendy and good quality! I recently got some balcony planters, they are adorable, were so affordable and are great quality!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?