BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Stephanie M.
Amazing store with everything you could possible need and more.  I have purchased everything from rugs, to accessories for my dogs to furniture.  Anything that you might need for your home you will find along with alot of things you didn't know you needed.
Bretagné H.
Orlando, FL
Great store I love shopping here. They have a really big selection of furniture and nice colors. I brought all my bedroom furniture from here and years later it’s still amazing. Plus all the furniture comes with easy instructions so it’s very simple to assemble it.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Ikea is one of those stories that you can just get lost inside of trying to see all the amazing things that they have. Pretty soon we're going to be going there for a new couch and honestly I cannot wait until I am walking around that sprawling Vista of amazingness
Icela F.
Round Lake Park
I love Ikea soo much. It has everything you need for a home. You will literally find everything you need. Most of their things are super affordable and they are made of good material. Would totally recommend for you guys to go to your nearest Ikea and shop there!:)
Chelsea N.
I could spend all day at IKEA! They offer so many great products and they show you how you can style it in your own home. I love that you aren’t just looking at a warehouse full of things, they actually have it set up how it could possibly look when you got it home.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
I️ love everything from Ikea!!! It’s always high quality and lasts forever. (I️ have a dining room table that was my parents and it still looks good) The only down side is that sometimes putting the furniture together takes forever and serious puzzle making skills.
Kristen P.
I love to walk around the store and see the displays. The silverware set and kitchen utensils I bought hold up well. I love the salad lunch box I bought. The store is clean. There products work well for the price. I plan to buy more cube bookcases from this store.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I love ikea. I swear, I could walk around their stores all day multiple days a week. The way they have rooms set up for you to walk through and the interior design component is something that my artsy brain loves. Their products are decently affordable too, and they do look nice (some of them). My only complaint is their instructions. I know they hear it all the time, but give us freaking words in the instructions. At this point I’m pretty sure they keep the instructions the way they are just to keep up the annoyance 😂
Delilah G.
Nacogdoches, TX
IKEA is sometimes a hit or miss. Don’t get me wrong I love going to this store and window shopping online here but sometimes their items can be cheaply made and not long lasting at all. I also tried their meatballs that everyone goes crazy over for- I’m not a fan.
Janali R.
Fairhaven
The quality of some of their furniture is not the best. They do look great but do not last long. Specially of you plan on moving and taking already built IKEA furniture is tough, some things if taken apart it and tried to put back together it may not be as it was.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?