- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love. Ikea, it's fun and everything there is minimalistic and cheap. Sad the furniture typically doesn't last very long, but perfect for student housing.
I love ikea! Most of my furniture is from here it’s really affordable for furnishing your home and I find their furniture is modern And always looks good!
Estoy muy contenta con Ikea, toda mi habitación es de ikea, cama, armario, lámpara, sillón, cómoda, mesitas de noche etc, y la calidad/precio es muy buena
Literally the best place to shop for home items. I got myself a wedding resgistry for Ikea , so that I can start shopping for home items after my wedding.
Love ikeas products!! Love the flat pacl furniture, so easy to put together! Love how they have different products and not the same like every other store
Classy place u can find what ur house office needs with good price and good quality. I have bought 2 tables from them 3 years ago and still as if it is new
I don't think I even need to review this because EVERYONE loves IKEA. Value for your money and just about everything you could possibly need for your home.
ikea is the place i wanna live in, you can find basically anything, it’s like my second house, it’s huge so be ready to get lost, but you’ll find paradise.
I love everything at IKEA. Great prices, great quality products that are easy to put together and that have lots of opportunity for diy-ers to make unique.
IKEA is amazing. I have found so many items for our home and our wedding there. I love the lay out of the stores and their prices are extremely affordable.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos