BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cornelia H.
stockholm
Ikea är underbart för att de har allt man kan tänka sig till ett rimligt pris även för dem som president flyttat hemifrån och kanske inte har så mycket pengar.
Zeni A.
Their stuff is super durable and lasts a lifetime! I have been using their products for years and have never once been disappointed. I highly recommend to all!
Becca L.
Who doesn't love IKEA? It's just great, great service, great stock, going to the store is a full on experience. Pricing is good and you can get some bargains.
Sevinj A.
Nice and simple decor pieces which I love to buy. Buying simply designed things enables me adding something special to it and giving to that thing unique look.
Megan D.
Oromocto, NB
Love Ikea!!! They carry great products at great prices, we don't have one in New Brunswick but I always load up my car everytime we visit the Ottawa location.
Min🌸 s.
london
Great store; so affordable and the items are always stylish..always love shopping here it's such an experience only wished there was a store much nearer to me
E L.
australia
Its cheap but quality of most stuff not really good but hey they always say cheap is expensive.i go there for quick fixes but not long term products basically
Elissa N.
Calgary, AB
Great furniture that you can get for cheap. Building the furniture is more of an adventure than anything! The food is also worth it, it’s cheap and delicious.
Jade M.
Love there makeup tables however the draws are not deep enough for tall lipstick and glosses overall it's my go to brand for nice desks and reasonable prices.
Cat V.
Honestly really great design for the price!! My only concern is long term quality! But considering the price, you honestly can't go wrong. Great for students!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?