BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becca L.
Who doesn't love IKEA? It's just great, great service, great stock, going to the store is a full on experience. Pricing is good and you can get some bargains.
Zimran M.
West Yorkshire, Bradford
Great items at an amazing price! I love buying furniture from the store, it's a great experience! I shop there all the time, they even have amazing plants too!
Jade M.
Love there makeup tables however the draws are not deep enough for tall lipstick and glosses overall it's my go to brand for nice desks and reasonable prices.
Cindy B.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Tbh I used to like them but they racked up the prices and started placing stores in obscure places. The quality is not worth the new price schemes they charge
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
I have never been in a store myself, buf have ordered online and their shipping is fast and reliable! Also love the duvet set I bought for my toddler. So cute!
🇱🇦🇩🇿 ✌.
Rixheim
Magasin qui allie prix et efficacité. La chambre de mon fils vient entièrement de la bas. Beaucoup de rangements et un dressing que j’ai pu adapté à la pièce.
Amy C.
I really like shopping at IKEA because their stock is affordable and aesthetically pleasing, but I do find sometimes that some of their stock is easily broken.
Cornelia H.
stockholm
Ikea är underbart för att de har allt man kan tänka sig till ett rimligt pris även för dem som president flyttat hemifrån och kanske inte har så mycket pengar.
Alison H.
Love love love this shop! lots of selection and the furniture is very sturdy! Although dont go in planning on buying one thing cus you will come out with more!
Manar B.
maubeuge
Love it, prices affordable, lot of styles but I hate how they made their store because you automatically get lost and I know that they do it to make people buy
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?