- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Who doesn't love IKEA? It's just great, great service, great stock, going to the store is a full on experience. Pricing is good and you can get some bargains.
Great items at an amazing price! I love buying furniture from the store, it's a great experience! I shop there all the time, they even have amazing plants too!
Love there makeup tables however the draws are not deep enough for tall lipstick and glosses overall it's my go to brand for nice desks and reasonable prices.
Tbh I used to like them but they racked up the prices and started placing stores in obscure places. The quality is not worth the new price schemes they charge
I have never been in a store myself, buf have ordered online and their shipping is fast and reliable! Also love the duvet set I bought for my toddler. So cute!
Magasin qui allie prix et efficacité. La chambre de mon fils vient entièrement de la bas. Beaucoup de rangements et un dressing que j’ai pu adapté à la pièce.
I really like shopping at IKEA because their stock is affordable and aesthetically pleasing, but I do find sometimes that some of their stock is easily broken.
Ikea är underbart för att de har allt man kan tänka sig till ett rimligt pris även för dem som president flyttat hemifrån och kanske inte har så mycket pengar.
Love love love this shop! lots of selection and the furniture is very sturdy! Although dont go in planning on buying one thing cus you will come out with more!
Love it, prices affordable, lot of styles but I hate how they made their store because you automatically get lost and I know that they do it to make people buy
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos