BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Sehar A.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have everything you could need for your house and more. I love walking around in the showroom and getting inspired.
Norah M.
Toronto, ON
LOVE ikea! Very affordable pieces that can make any room look well organized and high end, I love to organize all of my things into ikea bins and baskets.
Laura P.
Trealaw, Trealaw
I'm like a big kid when it comes to ikea I always end up coming out of there with stuff I didn't need but I bought it because it was cheap best store ever!
Francisca L.
I have an obsession with decorate my house, IKEA is without a doubt my favorite of furniture has from classic designs to the most modern. I really love ❤️
Autumn H.
I bought all my bedroom furniture for mine and childrens rooms from the Ikea Malm range and love it. Also love the Alex drawers to store all my makeup in.
Alexandra C.
Vancouver , BC
I just moved into my dorm room for university and almost everything I bought for my room was from Ikea. The quality is amazing and the prices are the best.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario
The quality is usually as to be expected for the price you are paying. I wouldn't suggest any big items that you plan on keeping because it will not last.
Maria M.
Ikea is good. The designs are very classic, but for the price is good. On weekends the shop is full of people, maybe to cannot see with details everything
Meliha E.
I think it is fun to go to ikea because there is so many things to do. I love the fact that they is a kindergarten Type of a thing and the food is yummyyy
Preet S.
Brampton , CA
I love going to ikea and checking out the ideas they display and the products they have. I always come back home with some very useful tools and products.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?