BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Christine M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is one of my favourite stores! There's always something new and exciting to look at. I like the variety of products and I love putting everything together.
Bryce P.
Chemainus
Lots to choose from and prices that won’t break the bank. I will admit putting together some of their furniture unleashes rage in me that I didn’t know existed.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON
Ikea is a great place for affordable home furnishings. They are okay quality and the things I have from there have lasted well enough, especially for the price.
Lindsay F.
IKEA is the bomb. I could live there. The food is awesome and it's just such an event going there. Plus it's cheap but quality products, what more could I want?
Anita I.
One of the favorite stores to make your life more comfortable, everything you are looking for at home and a little more good prices and anywhere in the world.
Tina F.
I love love ikea. Great selection, awesome buys. The only thing that would be nice, is if it comes with someone to set up the dressers or table or wall units.
Anisah T.
bradford
IKEA is great for buying accessories for your home I love buying their candles everytime I go because they have such a unique scent especially the vanilla one
Mahnoor S.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Bought a shoe storage to tidy away that typical door side clutter. Good product however instructions can be confusing at times. End result is fantastic though.
Manar B.
maubeuge
Love it, prices affordable, lot of styles but I hate how they made their store because you automatically get lost and I know that they do it to make people buy
Naomi Q.
Dubai , UAE
Always on trend, pick up great ideas for diy projects too. Cost efficient even if you want to update a whole room. Linens always last a while and are durable.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?