- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is one of my favourite stores! There's always something new and exciting to look at. I like the variety of products and I love putting everything together.
Lots to choose from and prices that won’t break the bank. I will admit putting together some of their furniture unleashes rage in me that I didn’t know existed.
Ikea is a great place for affordable home furnishings. They are okay quality and the things I have from there have lasted well enough, especially for the price.
IKEA is the bomb. I could live there. The food is awesome and it's just such an event going there. Plus it's cheap but quality products, what more could I want?
One of the favorite stores to make your life more comfortable, everything you are looking for at home and a little more good prices and anywhere in the world.
I love love ikea. Great selection, awesome buys. The only thing that would be nice, is if it comes with someone to set up the dressers or table or wall units.
IKEA is great for buying accessories for your home I love buying their candles everytime I go because they have such a unique scent especially the vanilla one
Bought a shoe storage to tidy away that typical door side clutter. Good product however instructions can be confusing at times. End result is fantastic though.
Love it, prices affordable, lot of styles but I hate how they made their store because you automatically get lost and I know that they do it to make people buy
Always on trend, pick up great ideas for diy projects too. Cost efficient even if you want to update a whole room. Linens always last a while and are durable.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos