BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Erica H.
Rockville, MD
Ikea is my go-to place for furniture.  The prices are good and I actually somewhat enjoy putting the furniture together.  Probably at least half of the furniture in our house is Ikea - from storage units to coffee tables to our large, beautiful bedroom dresser.  Plus, it's fun to wander around the Ikea store (if it's not too crazy busy) and get ideas for how to style our home.  And the cafeteria is always a fun stop - not to mention ridiculously affordable.  If a store was closer we'd probably be eating there weekly :)
Ashley C.
IRVING, TX
My family LOVES this store!! From the children's play area, the actual shopping experience, the food court, and the customer service we have never been disappointed. It is not the highest quality furniture that I have ever seen but everything we have purchased is holding up well and serving it's purpose. You do need to be prepared to assemble anything you buy and pick it out in the warehouse but the savings make those things totally worth it. Also, they include wall anchors and brackets to mount any furniture that is used for children - great!
Carmen G.
If you want an affordable way to equipped your house this is the place to go, specially on big furniture not the decoration part, because even when you have the risk of having your house like many other people, you can totally hack them and put your style in your furniture. Only upside down is that even when they are great products they are not forever I had to move and I noticed that are not products that you can dissemble and assemble and expect that they will be 100% perfect as they where before! A word of advice DON'T BUY IKEA MATTRESSES
Asia P.
St Petersburg, FL
Ok so the ONLY reason I'm docking two stars from it being a five is just because of the assembly and that you can barely fit boxes or already built furniture in your regular sized car so if you plan on doing home improvements better rent a Uhaul or find someone with a truck! May be easy for you but not so easy for me.

But other than that hands down best furniture for every type of person.

Modern, chic, young..adolescents.
Beauty bloggers and vloggers have made IKEA furniture the must have for a beauty room.

Which I am working on for myself.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Ikea! I just bought a new bed frame and 2 night stands from it and I found them at a good price! Some of their items are pricey but their furniture has such a modern style that I like a lot. Every time I go there I always get the Swedish meatballs meal because they're so good. I also like to buy their Swedish coffee, their jelly and a pack of frozen meatballs so I can have them at home too.
Fiza K.
I got a chair and a dressing table ofcourse with this huge mirror for my room,since i am such a makeup junkie.I got the drawers thingy too and ever since that my life has been so much easier lol i keep makeup in each of those drawers like one drawer consist of my primers and make up setting sprays and then then other one with foundations and bronzer etc.I know IKEA can be pretty expensive and if you cant afford it you can always go for amazon, because amazon's always gonna be my number 01 choice a almost everything is available there
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
I love Ikea!!! I have 2 Alex Drawers where I keep all my makeup organized in it. They are made out of great quality and are really heavy. It was really easy to put together. They are a bit pricey, but definitely a great buy. They come in 3 colors and 2 styles.
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
I like the price and look of most IKEA items - they are typically very modern. I also find it fun to go to an IKEA store to shop and see what the products look like when styled. Because of their lower price, I have found that the product quality is not very high, and they are very difficult to build. The furniture was great in my college apartment, even though it took hours to build!
Katie E.
Locust Grove, GA
I could spend hours in ikea and I'm not going to lie... sometimes I do! I love seeing all of the "rooms" and getting ideas to use for design in my home! I have never had a bad experience with any product I've purchased at IKEA! I've gotten bookcases, lamps, textiles, pillows, wall art, tables, rugs, children's items, cookware, storage solutions, and a ton more from ikea and love every single thing! I love their unique design, fun colors, and of course the affordable prices! I can't leave without getting the Swedish meatball kit with gravy and lingonberry jam to make for dinner- it's delicious! I love eating lunch there too. The food is great and inexpensive and they have great portion sizes! Make sure you grab a cinnamon roll for dessert!
Erika C.
I love the quality of their product with the price point. I guess you would call the style more modern. Their customer service is outstanding and any issue I've had was dealt with promptly. Their refund or exchange program definitely surpasses any other company. The only con I have is putting the furniture together, but that's the trade off to getting quality furniture at a decent price.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?