- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love the furniture on ikea because it’s simple and not too much also because you could just choose a bedroom and you can get it done I would recommend ikea
Have great deals , when i’m looking for something related to home decor i always visit ikea first because i know that I’m going to founf what im looking for!
I love Ikea, it is a wonderful store, which has good quality home wear. One annoying thing is once your in you have to carry on all the way round the store.
¿A quien no le gusta comprar en IKEA? Esta tienda tiene de todo lo que busques y muebles hermosos para decorar tu hogar y a precios para todos los bolsillos.
Bought matching night stands when my husband and I first got married .....really happy with them, they were affordable and reasonable quality for the price .
Very confusing place, the whole shop is like a giant maze! I do think it is really over hyped (especially the meatballs) but you can pick up some cool stuff
i redid both my bedroom and my makeup studio recently and bought everything from ikea! their products are amazing quality and their prices cannot be beaten!
Got the majority of my furniture from here including my wardrobe, bed, chest of drawers and make up table. All good value for money and easy to put together
Love this place so much. Most people hate the building process of the furniture but I think it's easy as long as you follow the details of the instructions.
Our place to go for furniture and there is something for everyone from quirky to simple. They deliver now as well which is perfect for us as we don't drive.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos