BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Duval M.

Es una de las mejores tiendas, que le permite comprar muchas cosas en un solo lugar, tienen precios muy bajos. Lo mejor es que vienen con tutoriales.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great place for home decor at an affordable price! The only downside is you can sometimes get lost and spend hours picking up stuff you didn't know you need.
Chanel W.
London
Personally, i find this store very student like and not really in keeping with my personal style. However they do lovely little item as candles and vases etc
Brittany A.
Edmonton, AB
Ikea has everything you need to create a stylish and functional living space. From small decor to full furniture peices it is easy to get everything to need.
Maria Alejandra S.
Medley, FL
I don’t know if it possible that exist another store as big and full of thing for home as IKEA. If you have a new apartment or house this is place to start!
Amy H.
penicuik
my whole room is literally IKEA and i’m in love!! they have the most space worthy buys and have literally everything you could even need for such good prices
Brianna P.
Victoria
Great store lots to choose from with very decent prices. Can be a bit confusing inside easy to lose people you're with but overall great store and products!!
Layan A.
manchester
Affordable but can be very expensive when you purchase a lot! IKEA is great when you move and will be forever one of my favorite stores to shop for my home!
natasha j.
IKEA is my "go-to" retailer for home decor. I love that it's affordable yet durable! Have never had any problems with any item I've purchased over the years.
Stephanie H.
Ikea has everything you need to decorate your home. My whole house is Ikea-made! Love all the modern deco stuff they bring, definitely a great place to buy.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?