BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lucy A.
Redcar
I personally love ikea, you get affordable furniture with lasts longer than you expect. They also keep up with the latest trends and have great home style influences that are suited for me.
Vivian T.
Calgary
Very reasonable price. Their design style is very modern and keep up with the trend. I shop at Ikea at least 3 times per year. But the qualities is not that great.
hayley f.
I have a lot of ikea items in my home. The 1 thing I love the most is their kitchen stuff.. the potato peeler is ace. It has lasted over 3 years and only cost £1
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
A lot of our furniture has been purchased from Ikea over the years. We keep going back because we like the look of the products and they are fairly inexpensive.
Meni y.
Love IKEA. It's a one stop place for everything you need. Some stuff are made cheap and breaks easy...but the have good stuff too. You don't run out options and ideas.
Penny S.
Always have a great selection of home furnishing. Most of the furniture in my bedroom is from IKEA and it's all you need. All products are a good price and last well.
Mackenzie C.
Woodstock, ON
I absolutely LOVE Ikea ! My guilty pleasure is putting together the furniture I get . I got a bed set and many random nic nacs ! Prices are reasonable and good quality
sophy s.
Bargoed, Mid Glamorgan
I personally love ikea! I wish I could afford everything in the store 😂. All the items I've had from there have been good quality and they've lasted for a long time.
Melissa H.
Fergus , ON
I love ikea products.
You have to be into the modern style but it's very decent and has a good price tag. Also if you ever go to ikea stop in at their resturant.
Diana V.
Calgary, AB
Great for small organization needs, shelves and such. Things are generally not sturdy and everything has a certain look to it, definitely would furnish my house with it.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?