BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Fiona T.
Love their food restaurant for a quick, cheap family dinner during the week. With their furniture, you really get what you pay for. Cheap furniture for cheap quality. Fun to walk around though!
Angie M.
Is an excellent brand of home supplies. I love the variety of things for the dorm room and te accesories for the living and tell kitchen. I always buy everything that match in colours and designs.
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
LOVE IKEA. IT AFFORDABLE, FASHIONABLE,STYLISH, SOMEWHAT EASY TO PUT TOGETHER. THE FOOD AT THE LOCATIONS IS CHEAP AND YUMMY. I LOVE HOW THEY HAVE ONLINE SHOPPING SINCE I LIVE IN A REMOTE AREA
Dovie Shane C.
Scarborough , ON
My most favorite store ever! IKEA is very convenient, very fancy and so cool. They always have the best products and most modern products. They provide good customer service and have many other extra services.
Rosanna C.
Toronto, ON
I love Ikea, I could spend the whole day there, seriously! They have food and such interesting items to look at and purchase. If your looking to decorate on a budget, this is the place to go!
Molly D.
I absolutely love ikea and most of my furniture is from ikea! there is so much variety and the quality of the furniture is good, and shopping in the store is always a good experience will defiantly be returning
Lauren B.
Love Ikea for furniture. I purchased the Brimnes Dressing Table and paired it with the Alex drawers and it's perfect for makeup storage and application. Definitely recommend checking it out!
Swati D.
REGINA, SK

I mostly buy all my household items from Ikea! The furniture is trendy and cute which makes your entire house brighten up. Moreover, the quality of all the products they offer is just awesome!
Ashley-Paige B.
Corby, Northamptonshire
My favourite store of all time. I go and spend all day there. It's honestly a sort of experience! The prices are out of this world cheap and I redid my whole apartment for such a small cost!!!
Jalen-Rose A.
Auckland
Ikea is my go-to store for furniture and diys! They have literally everything there, and although the large store may be quite daunting, I've bought the Alex 9 drawer, bedside tables and more!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?