BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
A great place (online or in store) to find things to help make the most of small living spaces and odd little items that can be hard to organize on their own.  I shop here a lot, to get inspiration and ideas on how to use their simple yet innovative designs to help my husband and I best utilize the space in our small 700 square foot apartment.  From furniture to kitchen utensils, curtains to  throw cushions, I always appreciate my trips to IKEA even if it's just a research trip.  I can honestly say that my apartment has at least 1 IKEA item in each room, and that we're better off (financially and space wise) for that.
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I Adore IKEA stores. They're affordable for the average person. In other words they don't break the bank... Their stores are kid friendly, that's a Plus for a Mum of 4. And they serve food, Really What More could you ask for. IKEA is one of my Favorite places to shop. And their staff is out of this world Amazing with helping you find everything you're looking for, as it can be quite confusing for a first timer. I recommend them to all my family and friends. I would give them 100 stars if that was possible....
A loyal and always thankful
Customer
Nina T.
N Chesterfld, VA
I do not live close to IKEA. So the fact that I drove an hour and a half to go shopping there should say a lot. They have great prices for their amazing products. I got a bed frame from there 9 years ago that it still in great condition. It has changed owners around my house but the bed is still very sturdy. I definitely will continue to go to ikea to but furniture and other household products. I bought a huge wok from there, in other stores it would have been $30-40, for $10. Obviously I bought 2!! IKEA amazing quality amazing prices
Desiree A.
I love this store. I just graduated from college this past May and I found myself always using IKEA for my dorm/apartment needs over the past 4 years. Specifically, there were some fairy lights that I repurchased 3 times over the 4 years because I loved them so much (sometimes I needed more for a larger room and some also broke from overuse). I will be attending law school next fall and I still intend to use IKEA. My only issue is that the store is so big and confusing. I got lost in the store three weeks ago when looking to by a dresser.
Jaime R.
The designs of the furniture from Ikea are minimalist and attractive. The pieces don't last forever and you have to assemble them yourself but those things considered, I think you get pretty good value. My sofa has lasted me 6 years and is still in perfect condition. My tabletop is just okay — doesn't look like it will last. I do also like their kitchen stuff, their garlic press is amazing, the bowls last a long time, and their glassware is cheap and cheerful. Although the quality isn't always the best, it's hard to beat the price and design.
Tenesia B.
The best store EVER!! We just recently opened a branch in my hometown and I was in there over two hours on the first visit. The store is set up like a showroom where they give you different decorated rooms using the furniture sold at the store. You can make note of the pieces you would like and once you finish navigating the showroom area you can pick out the pieces you want and purchase them. The items are good quality and are very reasonably priced. It's very roomie and even has a food court! I had a blast and I can't wait to go back and buy more stuff.
Fiza K.
I got a chair and a dressing table ofcourse with this huge mirror for my room,since i am such a makeup junkie.I got the drawers thingy too and ever since that my life has been so much easier lol i keep makeup in each of those drawers like one drawer consist of my primers and make up setting sprays and then then other one with foundations and bronzer etc.I know IKEA can be pretty expensive and if you cant afford it you can always go for amazon, because amazon's always gonna be my number 01 choice a almost everything is available there
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I think the best thing about Ikea is actually browsing through their store. I don't go there as often as I would like since the nearest Ikea from my house is about 40 minutes away but it is a pretty cool store. I am an aspiring interior designer so of course I love furniture stores. While the prices of the furniture here are amazing, you are paying for what you get. However as long as you take good care of your furniture, they can last for awhile. I have purchased a set of dressers from here about 6 years ago and they still look brand new!
Erica H.
Rockville, MD
Ikea is my go-to place for furniture.  The prices are good and I actually somewhat enjoy putting the furniture together.  Probably at least half of the furniture in our house is Ikea - from storage units to coffee tables to our large, beautiful bedroom dresser.  Plus, it's fun to wander around the Ikea store (if it's not too crazy busy) and get ideas for how to style our home.  And the cafeteria is always a fun stop - not to mention ridiculously affordable.  If a store was closer we'd probably be eating there weekly :)
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Ikea! I just bought a new bed frame and 2 night stands from it and I found them at a good price! Some of their items are pricey but their furniture has such a modern style that I like a lot. Every time I go there I always get the Swedish meatballs meal because they're so good. I also like to buy their Swedish coffee, their jelly and a pack of frozen meatballs so I can have them at home too.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?