BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Charisse J.
Winnipeg, MI
Great affordable furniture. The only downside is the massive store that you have to go through - almost like a maze! You have to dedicate a lot of time here!!! But really great, their as is section is great!
Fiona T.
Love their food restaurant for a quick, cheap family dinner during the week. With their furniture, you really get what you pay for. Cheap furniture for cheap quality. Fun to walk around though!
Raianna A.
I'm proud to say that a lot of my furniture is from Ikea! Usually my kids go to Ikea for the food, and sometimes for the furniture which is considered weird among people who love Ikea's furniture
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I just love going to IKEA! You can find anything you need or don't actually need there lol it's very affordable and although some of the furniture are not very good, it always looks awesome! I'll keep going there for sure.
Yaimee G.
Killeen, Texas
I love getting lost in Ikea. There's rooms set up very nicely which give me many ideas to decorate my house and for the benefit it also makes me buy stuff from there. I also love their candles.
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
LOVE IKEA. IT AFFORDABLE, FASHIONABLE,STYLISH, SOMEWHAT EASY TO PUT TOGETHER. THE FOOD AT THE LOCATIONS IS CHEAP AND YUMMY. I LOVE HOW THEY HAVE ONLINE SHOPPING SINCE I LIVE IN A REMOTE AREA
Angie M.
Is an excellent brand of home supplies. I love the variety of things for the dorm room and te accesories for the living and tell kitchen. I always buy everything that match in colours and designs.
Rosanna C.
Toronto, ON
I love Ikea, I could spend the whole day there, seriously! They have food and such interesting items to look at and purchase. If your looking to decorate on a budget, this is the place to go!
Lauren B.
Love Ikea for furniture. I purchased the Brimnes Dressing Table and paired it with the Alex drawers and it's perfect for makeup storage and application. Definitely recommend checking it out!
Ashley-Paige B.
Corby, Northamptonshire
My favourite store of all time. I go and spend all day there. It's honestly a sort of experience! The prices are out of this world cheap and I redid my whole apartment for such a small cost!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?