- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA! The prices are great, there is lots of selection and they have some neat little items for my impulse buys! I have only had good experiences with IKEA.
My entire home is now full of Ikea products. I recently bought a sofa bed. I Love how their products are easy to assemble and look absolutely compact and stylish.
I personally love ikea, you get affordable furniture with lasts longer than you expect. They also keep up with the latest trends and have great home style influences that are suited for me.
Great store, lots of selection. It's one of these stores that you can plan on walking in just to get one or two things and then end up spending $200 or more, lol
Love IKEA !!! Best family day out and hiding in the closest!!!!!! Meatballs are amazing sad to here a couple of years ago that they were made out of horse meet !!
I love how they have matching thing for everything. The quality is decent. I like the designs and ideas they put in as their displays to help with you home decor.
I love the whole experience of Ikea. Also, you can find a wide variety a every product, going from cheap to expensive. Something for every budget. The styles are in & efficient.
A lot of our furniture has been purchased from Ikea over the years. We keep going back because we like the look of the products and they are fairly inexpensive.
I have a lot of ikea items in my home. The 1 thing I love the most is their kitchen stuff.. the potato peeler is ace. It has lasted over 3 years and only cost £1
Love IKEA. It's a one stop place for everything you need. Some stuff are made cheap and breaks easy...but the have good stuff too. You don't run out options and ideas.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos