BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Farheen A.
Well i bought a set of chairs and a table from Ikea. Apart from its colour it had the best features and the best part about it is that it was not expensive. Not at all. And i would for surely shop from Ilea whenever i meed too.
Daritza C.
Ikea has everything for everyone! Everything in my home is from there just because of how easy it is to buy he furniture snd stuff like that, and everything is really pretty wich makes everything even better!!!
Anita A.
Winnipeg, MB
Long lasting products! I got a metal frame princess bed in white. It is strong and easy to maintain. Love the product. They have a good range for student prices. I would definitely recommend checking them out.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
I love Ikea's prices. The quality of their products has definitely improved over the years, as well. The stores are huge, and there are always a lot of products I want to buy. If only I was a millionaire.... :)
Lyna B.
I think IKEA sells the best home items. I've been buying in IKEA all my life and they have never failed me. The employers are usually nice and they know how to advise you. I would absolutely shop there again!!
Georgina C.
London
Don't get me wrong I love going to ikea. I like to go there for candles,storage boxes blankets and all that girly stuff. I just wish I was not set out like a maze, you know once your in .. Your in ... You have to go all the way around to get out... I mean God help you if you have anxiety lol
Hollie M.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I am obsessed with IKEA! No questions asked here! Yes it takes a few times to get to grips with the 'no word instructions' but trust me after a few try's it's really quite simple! I love ikea! Such amazing value for money to!
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Furniture is not sturdy but it is also not expensive. Can be a pain to put together and some of the newer things no longer have all the tools included to put together the unit. It gets the job done but not made to last at all
Sylvia H.
London , Edmonton
Ikea is so fun to shop at! Looking at the different ways they have designed rooms helps you think of what to include/how to plan your room. It is affordable but there stuff can break compared to other stores.
Laurie T.
Who doesn't love a good ikea product?! It's my favourite place to recommend to people who are living home and are trying to build their own apartment. It's cheap but good enough quality. It's my go-to shop!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?