BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Allison H.
One of the most enjoyable things about going to Ikea is walking through their showroom and seeing all the room designs they provide for us. That being said, I find that the quality of the furniture is lacking, but as often it seems, price and quality are very interrelated. You cannot expect to buy a dresser for $150 and expect it to last a lifetime. And despite shortcomings in quality, I always find myself wanting to go back to Ikea and browse, often resulting in purchasing some little knick knacks, or occasionally a piece of furniture.
Katie E.
Locust Grove, GA
I could spend hours in ikea and I'm not going to lie... sometimes I do! I love seeing all of the "rooms" and getting ideas to use for design in my home! I have never had a bad experience with any product I've purchased at IKEA! I've gotten bookcases, lamps, textiles, pillows, wall art, tables, rugs, children's items, cookware, storage solutions, and a ton more from ikea and love every single thing! I love their unique design, fun colors, and of course the affordable prices! I can't leave without getting the Swedish meatball kit with gravy and lingonberry jam to make for dinner- it's delicious! I love eating lunch there too. The food is great and inexpensive and they have great portion sizes! Make sure you grab a cinnamon roll for dessert!
Alison C.
Seal Beach
My entire college bedroom was IKEA furniture. Honestly the best part about ikea is the shopping experience! I could spend a whole day in there creating make believe lives in each of the different parts of the store. They’ve got simple furniture that’s inexpensive but can be jazzed up with their unique lighting and decor. It’s good for short term or starter furniture or if you need to fill a spare bedroom in the house!! I’ve also seen people buy to furnish Airbnb since it can appeal to a wide variety of guests and still be cost effective.
Nikki H.
Philadelphia, PA
Instructions are easy to use, the people over encountered working there are nice and able to explain my questions. Except this one cashier....who seemed very annoyed with me because i was unable to find my membership card, her manager came over when he noticed my struggle and just told her to give me a new one. She even seemed upset about doing that. Everyone has their bad days, it is inexcusable for anyone to be rude to another because of something internal and because of that i avoid going to the Ikea closest to my home of residence.
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
I like the price and look of most IKEA items - they are typically very modern. I also find it fun to go to an IKEA store to shop and see what the products look like when styled. Because of their lower price, I have found that the product quality is not very high, and they are very difficult to build. The furniture was great in my college apartment, even though it took hours to build!
annemarie p.
Northampton, PA
The Alex Drawer unit is a staple in any makeup lovers arsenal! I currently have two of the 5drawer units alongside my older IKEA Malm dressing table/vanity & I don't know how I lived without them! I love all things IKEA & although you can purchase online, there's nothing like spending the day wandering through & finding everything you never knew you wanted...there are so many products that their catalog cannot possibly do justice! Back to the Alex drawers, my makeup, skincare & hair products are now hidden & more importantly, they're organised! Yay IKEA!
Kat B.
Gallatin, TN
I cannot say enough good things about the RASKOG Utility Cart!!!! I tried buying one in California before heading home to Nashville but they were out of the color I wanted so we drove to Atlanta to buy it. I currently have mine next to my bed in my dorm and use it as a night stand and it's so perfect because there's enough room for everything I need to put on it, and the size is very practical. My sis-in-law uses it for my nephew's art supplies and my best friend uses it to store makeup. There's nothing you can't do with it!
Allison H.
Claymont, DE
I love Ikea for the mixing and matching of modern sleek furniture.  I can always find items that I need or didn't know I needed when I go to the store or shop online. A lot of the shelving I use in my home studio to keep organized.  You do need to be careful that if you have a shelving product and then go back for additional shelves or to expand the system that the shelf size you currently have is still available (mine wasn't and why this is a 4 not 5 star review) Recommend to all my friends.  Who is going for the Swedish meatballs?
Kelli G.
Las Vegas , Nv
Recently purchased the Rast 3 drawer dresser to refinish and put in our master as a bedside table. It looks amazing with the refinished stain and drawer pulls and looks like it came from a high end furniture store! I was actually surprised by the quality of the dresser as I honestly thought it would seem cheaper and not put together as well as it actually is. The assembly was pretty easy for the most part too, although I did struggle with a few of the plastic screws on the inside of the drawers at the end. Good value for the price.
Raven R.
Can I give this place 10 stars? I LOVE Ikea. If it's your first time walk through the whole store. If not, utilize the map. It shows you shortcuts so you can get to your desired area in half the time. If you've never eaten at the Cafeteria, go you're in for some good cheap food. Also they have an As-Is section where display items, returns and damages go and the prices are GREAT! It's usually in the wear house by check out. They sell fabric, usually in the bedding section. Great way to create some matching pillows or other items.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?