- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Literally nothing is more fun than having rolly-chair races and then going to the caf for ice cream floats (just ask for ice cream and a drink, and then ask for the ice cream in the cup!)
Love Ikea furniture never had an issue. I will definitely be shopping there more often. They have a wide variety and my next purchase will be the Alex drawers i cant find anywhere else.
Cheap furniture. Lots of fun to look around. Nice bedding and fake plants. Good food. Fun to run around the maze of flat box furniture. You must go to an IKEA at least once in your life.
I purchased a brimmes bed with head board and a faux leather couch and a coffee table . Ordered them online and revived on time . Assembly was easy thanks to to easy to understand manual . Will be buying some more stuff soon . Totally worth the money spent
I really like shopping here. They have many things for the house at a good price and very nice. The bad thing is that you have to put everything together and most of the codas come separately
Oh goodness being in ikea can be so overwhelming and assembling the furniture is so frustrating but I love how affordable the durable their products are. I always seem to go back to them
Recently purchased a small black shelf, it was easy to assemble and fits perfectly in my dining room, it's nice a simple and to send take away from the knick knacks it's used to display 😀
Go to place as a single person living on her own. The quality may be sub par depending on what you're getting but for now IKEA meets all of my needs. And my apartment looks so cute too!
I could spend all day in ikea! they have great priced stuff perfect for someone just starting out like myself. The only downside we all know is the instructions and those allen keys!!!!
I love Ikea they have such great furniture and house items i really love shopping there such great deals and cheaper prices i shop here as often as i can its so big and there are so many choices
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos