BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alannah W.
Love shopping here enjoy looking around
Very affordable products and easy to use
I shop here atleast twice a year and I love it
Very good shopping experience friendly staff
I will shop here again definitely
Annemarie R.
Calgary, AB
I spend such a long time wandering around this store, because it has EVERYTHING. Sometimes you can get a really good deal on the furniture that's been returned with a bit of damage, but its totally worth it.
Rebecca G.
London, Greater London
There is only one downside to IKEA, I go for one thing and come out with 5! I love anywhere I can go to and get a hot dog at the end. It's a great all round homewares shop and most of my bedroom is made up of IKEA.
Laurie T.
Who doesn't love a good ikea product?! It's my favourite place to recommend to people who are living home and are trying to build their own apartment. It's cheap but good enough quality. It's my go-to shop!
Andreina S.
Ikea es una locura, me encanta esta tienda, aquí he podido comprar mis muebles, lámparas y lencería para mi casa, es una tienda en donde puedes encontrar muchísimas opciones de decoración para tu hogar.
Cookie M.
South gate, CA
Not all their furniture is good quality, I always have to second guess if I really want the product that I have my eye on because most furniture have bad reviews and it's happened a couple times where the review was right and I went ahead anyways but not everything from Ikea is like that so always read reviews before buying !!!
Kristy B.
I can spend hours in ikea - the selection of products is immense. Their products, although cheaply priced, are not cheaply made. I have a few pieces of furniture that have stood up to daily abuse and still look great. But their instructions have been found lacking for some pieces.
Chantal B.
Townsville
Great furnitures and stock. Very easy and affordable everyday items. Great for young people needing furniture for a first home. You also have the benefit of going into a local store or even online. Great 👍🏼
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
Decent quality stuff. Beautiful vanities and makeup mirrors but if it's not already made, which it rarely is, it's almost impossible to put together. Most IKEA stuff is. But once it's put together it's trustworthy.
Jessica P.
DAWSON CREEK, BC
Oh my gosh! Who doesn't move every second in ikea. I could spend hours there, although I would have gained weight from the delicious food and be broke from all the stuff I bought. But it would be worth it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?