BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Danielle R.
Escondido, CA
I love IKEA! Low prices, eco friendly products and DURABILITY! I love that they have wonderful items for both big houses and tiny apartments. Many of the furniture I bought was helpful for our small first apartment. I know not everyone likes building their furniture, but if you treat it like high stakes lego its much more fun!
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I love ikea!!! they literally have EVERYTHING you could possibly need for home decor all in one place and at a reasonable price! All of their furniture is really easy to put together and I love their ALEX drawers for my makeup storage. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because you cannot buy their displays. I wanted a particular lamp very badly and they had about 20 of them displayed on a shelf, but they were completely sold out of the ones in the packaging to buy. So I just unplugged one of the displays to buy that, but they wouldn't let me! I was super bummed.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
I freaking love IKEA. Most of our furniture is from there and it's been with us for the last ten years already! The kid's department is the best and my daughter loves all the different options they have. She's also a huge fan of the kid's play area. It's her favorite part about going to IKEA and mine, too! Being able to take my time browsing through all the different displays knowing that my daughter is well taken care of and having an amazing time is the best.
Laura L.
IKEA IS THE SHIT. You should always eat in the cafeteria first before you do anything. Everything is so cheap and the Swedish meatballs are so delicious. I have a dedicated Pinterest board to IKEA items that people have doctored up and DIYed to it make their own. I've seen a lot of really expensive knock offs we created for a fraction of the price with IKEA items. I think almost everything in my home is from there!!
Melissa V.
Old bridge
As we all know IKEA can be extremely overwhelming if you are going to look for a few little things. But If you want something unique and have a few hours to kill just to walk around and look at all the different things i would suggest its a great place to go. There are thousands of different ideas that one can find in there to decor a space. At the end your write down what produce you want and walk into a warehouse and pick up what you want. this part Im not a big fan off. Once you get home setting up these furtive makes a lot of patience and time. IT TAKES FOREVER !!!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have loved Ikea for a while now the furniture is not that expensive and it's really reliable.  I have the Malm set and love it yes there was a recall of this set, but I have always remembered with any furniture that i buy not to open all the drawers at once and don't let your kids climb on the drawers.  I just have always in that aspect have never had any problems with them tipping and can't anchor them to the walls because I'm renting and I have carpet and still no tipping has happened.  Again love and will continue to buy from Ikea and love the food there too.
Maisha A.
Dallas, TX
IKEA is AMAZING!! They have amazing prices for amazing quality. I literally love everything in the store period from Furnishing your living room, dining room, bedroom, and office. You can also build an amazing kitchen and closet! You can make your home look so luxurious! It's just a beautiful place just to walk around and see how they have everything set up to give you so many ideas of how to set up your own home. The cafeteria is full of amazing food. And an area for kids to play on site so that you can have some adult time looking at all the great furniture!!
Maggie L.
Ikea is amazing. I have been going for years and am continually impressed. The stores may be crazy big and busy, but the variety of things you can buy is fantastic. I mean I have gone for a cube thing (like a long dresser with cube slots) and come home with that plus bandaids! What a weird combo! Anyway, the system of how to get your items is slightly complicated at first, but I would say it is more overwhelming and then after the first time you'll be a pro. Overall, I love ikea and a loyal customer. I recommend trying some Swedish meatballs next time you go :)
Lizette O.
I really like shopping at Ikea. In addition, this past weekend I purchased items for my makeup room such as Alex nine drawers, malm dresser, table top, 5 drawer for each side of my vanity. Ikea is huge but with that being said it is organized. Each section is show cased therefore whatever you want you write down the item number go downstairs go to that section grab a cart to place your item on or in. They have all furniture, decor, materials to build things for your home/office. Yes, they can get pricy but it's worth every penny and will last you for a long time!
Hanna G.
Spring, TX
I wish I could live in an ikea store. It's always so organized! If you have the chance to take a trip in store, I would 100% recommend. They have everything set up so it's like walking through real houses. It helps you imagine what a piece of furniture will look like practically. Sometimes it's harder to imagine something in your own home when you're just looking at a plain piece of furniture. Oh, and the products are generally very affordable. Highly recommend!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?