- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great affordable furniture. The only downside is the massive store that you have to go through - almost like a maze! You have to dedicate a lot of time here!!! But really great, their as is section is great!
I have a rental unit and I use ikea for everything! great for looking high end without being crazily priced. I use my kitchen island every morning for breakfast or after work for a glass of wine!
I love getting lost in Ikea. There's rooms set up very nicely which give me many ideas to decorate my house and for the benefit it also makes me buy stuff from there. I also love their candles.
Love their food restaurant for a quick, cheap family dinner during the week. With their furniture, you really get what you pay for. Cheap furniture for cheap quality. Fun to walk around though!
My first bed came from Ikea. I love that the furniture is stylish, affordable, and it is small enough to fit into my small home. I always tell people to remember that you get what you pay for.
I love ikea, it's probably the only place I shop at when it comes to decoration. The carry a wide range of styles and I personally love how some items, when placed at your place, instantly polishes everything up. Any simple thing I get from ikea assures quality. Love.
I got a desk from ikea that i use as a vanity. I love it because its large enough to hold everything and aesthetically matches my room. I love ikea coz you can get anything and everything there!!
Can't go wrong for the price! Assembly can be a bit tricky though depending on what you buy. My husband and I just bought and assembled a Pax wardrobe. Whoa, that sucked. Looks great now though!
IKEA are very cheap and extremely good quality . I have numerous things from here such as drawer organisers, beds, plant pots, plants, candles, cushions and kitchen utensils and I am never disappointed. Great shop!!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos