BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heidi G.
Aylmer, ON
Some really nice products! Depends what you are looking for. A lot of the furniture with mechanics are very cheaply made and don't work well. We bought a couple nice bookshelves here.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
I think my favourite part of going to IKEA is the cinnamon buns haha. But the only thing I hate is how confusing the store can get. I have no idea where I'm going half the time!
Tanner D.
Edmonton, AB
Recently purchased two throw pillows and matching pillow cases and they were such a great price and look amazing!! Great size and seem durable! Also purchased hanging lights for my room and they were easy to assemble and look beautiful!
Ximena I.
They have good prices and you can check online for availability. The store is always well organized, I like the variety of products and also the furniture is easy to assemble.
Lindsey P.
Pickering , WY
I love Ikea's products. Sometimes it can be a little challenging to put something together but the instructions are straight forward, the items are affordable and super cute.
Bethany B.
They've got a great selection, as well the products are always pretty straightforward to put together. They've got items for any type of theme or idea that you see for a room.
B L.
I just always feel inspired whenever I visit an Ikea, there is no way you can enter and no purchase anything on impulse or even because you just want a new space for yourself.
Viktoria A.
Montreal, QC
I love IKEA! I just moved into my first apartment and I bought all of my furniture from ikea. I was able to purchase all of the furniture i needed and stay within my budget.
Elisabete R.
Rugby
Affordable furniture and housewares.
The only downside is the delivery price on some items.
Order a chest of drawers the delivery was £35
And for a mattress I paid just £7.50
Daria K.
GDYNIA
Brilliant ideas for living, friendly prices, modern and slear design - that's IKEA! It is first shop which I am thinking about when I need to buy anything to my home. Love it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?