BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Aima J.
Karachi.
IKEA has me going crazy! Being a person who loves decorating her place. I feel in love with the concepts of IKEA. Amazing and rangeful products to build your home. The fun when you assemble your products! A 10/10 brand! Don't find any reasons to not like it!
Olivia L.
Edmonton , AB
From food, kitchen houseware, furniture ikea has it all! has a great policy where if the product does not meet up to your standards you can bring it back to a return. Their social media is a great place to complain about anything and they'll reply right away!
kimia H.
North York, ON
Bought the moam study desk from Ikea and have mixed feelings about it. Assembly was easy and quick and the desk has lots of storage which is great. However, its uncomfortable fitting your legs under the desk. For the price point it was worth it in my opinion.
Galusha R.
Love ikea! Most of my furniture is from there. The only problem I had with it was when I bough my bed I wasn't told that I had to get slats for it. I just thought it was included in the boxes. Maybe show a better sign indicating i would need to purchase that?!
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I love ikea!! Everything about ikea is to die for! I love the abundance of choices for everything and how it's affordable :) The quality is not the greatest but you can't really complain with the price! I love their food too!! Definitely a happy place to go too 👍
Tahlia H.
Such great quality furniture at low prices! Can't wait to come back to IKEA again. The food isn't as good as everyone says though. The furniture is also very stylish, I don't shop here often although, i hope to in the future. I would recommened to shop here!
Kelsey P.
Brandon, MB
I've purchased multiple things from here and I think assembly is SO easy and I can build most things by myself within 2 hours. Super affordable while still looking high quality. I love the downstairs party where you can pick up all the little knick knacks
Christina C.
Kegworth, Derby
Great place to by furniture for your house, has many different items at good prices. The lay out if good you can see the item in a home environment before you by it. The only thing is you have to build it yourself but the instructions are easy to follow.
Stephanie L.
Winnipeg , MB
I'm so happy that we finally got an IKEA store here in Winnipeg!! I have nothing bad to say about this store other than it's too far from where I live!! The products are sturdy and inexpensive! Plus it's a store that my children also love to go and explore!! WIN WIN!!
Erin M.
IKEA flat packs are known to be hard to put together but honestly, I bought a wardrobe from there and had it up in 30 minutes quite easily and it's such good quality for something that's so cheap, does everything I need it to do and looks great in my room
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?