BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

hannah b.
London
Ikea attracts all its customers due to its large availability, and low prices. This may sound good for all you well abled builders out there, but if you have never constructed your furniture before, do not try. my daughters desk is from there and every time she moves her pen to write with, the whole thing moves. Silly mum!
Amanda P.
I absolutely love ikea! Their stuff is so cute and lasts a long time! I could spend hours and hours just walking around their store looking at everything ! The one and only thing I don't like is their instructions for things haha
Maggie T.
Edmonton, AB
Love ikea so much. Super inexpensive and versatile items. Couldn't find bathroom shelving I wanted but then found picture shelves that worked out better as bathroom shelving and I love that their stuff can be used for other purposes
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Ikea has a lot of amazing products for DIY projects at really reasonable prices. You can find anything and everything and it's always really simple to put it together. My favourite purchases however have to be the cacti they sell.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
I love Ikea furniture. They have a lot of great modern and classic looking pieces that are very affordable! You may have to put it together yourself, but the same thing happens at many other stores. I also love all their decoration pieces, and really enjoy their cafe and almost always have a bit to eat when I go shopping!
Monica S.
Hamilton, ON
The set up process for the furniture is very annoying. The stores are huge and you can easily get carried away. This is my go to store for cheaper nice furniture. I will always shops here ! It's a great store! Just have patience !
samia k.
london
being a makeup artist
the store has AMAZINGGGG storage
the alex draws for instance helps store all my makeup and keeps it organised
its one of my fav ways to store makeup
i would recommend shopping here is your looking for storage
Kim F.
Winkler, MB
I am so glad we have an IKEA store close to us. They have such good prices and everything I've ever bought there has been great quality. They have such a good selection of everything needed for your home. I always look forward to my next shopping trip.
Alisha S.
Vancouver, BC
Ikea is great for building customized furniture designs that fit your lifestyle. From the infamous alex drawers for makeup storage to plant pots for makeup brushes, my beauty room is always looking it's best thanks to Ikea designs.
Yasmin A.
Ikea is very affordable! You can always find what your looking for in this shop as our local one is massive the ikea which is close to us. Their stuff is quality and I would recommend shopping here if your looking for home things.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?