BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Charlotte M.
Brussels
We have a lot of furnitures for Ikea, when we need a new one, we go on Saturday and always find something, the stock is not very renewed but it always fits our rooms. It is absolutely not expensive, and easy to install. I will of course go again at Ikea.
Brittney B.
Calgary, AB
Who doesnt like Ikea? All the large furniture in my room is from Ikea. I love the layout of Ikea and how I can envision all of the furniture pieces in my future home. I think everything is decently priced, and the store itself has a pretty straight forward layout. And who can go wrong with 75 cent hot dogs!
Hamna S.
Hong Kong
I've bought a lot of useful furniture and utensils from Ikea hk and love everything about them. It's very affordable and convenient. They do home delivery services as well. I highly recommend those who are looking for affordable home products to come shop here!
Paige W.
I have a beauty set up in my home where I keep my makeup organised and film youtube tutorials. Most of my furniture is from IKEA. I have the Alex drawers and Malm dresser and not only are they great for storage, I couldn't be happier with the appearance of them.
Olivia L.
Edmonton , AB
From food, kitchen houseware, furniture ikea has it all! has a great policy where if the product does not meet up to your standards you can bring it back to a return. Their social media is a great place to complain about anything and they'll reply right away!
Holly B.
Morgan Close, Northampton
THE BEST SHOP EVER. The day begins by walking around amazing showrooms, then a visit to the IKEA restaurant for some compulsory Swedish (veggie) meatballs, chips, gravy and jelly, then a tour of the market place, finished up by the bargain corner and a 60p (veggie) hotdog 😍
Amy J.
I bought this desk, chair and attachment from IKEA. I absolutely love it. It stores my make up, underwear and accessories. I've had this for about 3 years and it's still going strong, I love it so much.
kimia H.
North York, ON
Bought the moam study desk from Ikea and have mixed feelings about it. Assembly was easy and quick and the desk has lots of storage which is great. However, its uncomfortable fitting your legs under the desk. For the price point it was worth it in my opinion.
JESSICA B.
Val Caron , On
Some products at ikea are worth the money, but others are still expensive for how cheaply they are made. Products are made with cheap materials. Takes a lot of assembly and sometimes the instructions are very confusing... Took me hours to put a shelf together.
Kattie J.
Rochester, WA
Bit of a drive from where I live but so worth it. I have a cabinet and couch/bed thing as well as a few others. It is always worth the drive and we always find what we are looking for. The only thing I can say is to have more locations. I defiantly recommend.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?