BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
I just love everything from ikea. It's well made for the price, cute colours, lots of styles, very basic but functional. It's perfect for furnishing a room and really does look high quality if you do it right!
Josephine  E.
Halifax, NS
Love everything Ikea. We do not have a local Ikea so whenever I go away I always make sure to stop if there is one. Both modern and beautiful. I purchaed most of my son nursery there! Love it!
Jude f.
Goderich , ON
I love that IKEA is affordable. Some of their items are not the best quality but you get whtat you pay for. It also makes switching room themes affordable.
Also love that they have child minding.
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
I have three pieces from Ikea, my white leather desk chair, my study desk and my wardrobes. I've had them for about 7 years and still no signs of wear and tear. Definitely of great quality and worth the price you pay.
Bridey L.
One thing I love about going to IKEA is to eat the meatballs!
I always get carried away with all the home stuff, always plan what my house would look like! It is affordable that's why I love IKEA!
Shauna R.
I love ikea, they have everything you need to decorate your home on a budget! The only negative is when you go into the store you get sucked in for at least a couple hours so there are no quick runs to this store!
Omayra M.
New Castle
En Ikea siempre encuentro lo que busco en cuanto a organización y decoración. Tienen unas ideas buenisimas para aprovechar todos los rincones dl hogar lo que hace que cada vez me guste más ir allí.
kelly C.
Love Ikea for more than its furniture items. Food is great there at the food court and the store. Furniture is basic and fairly priced. I love simple minimalistic designs and Ikea offers great options.
Jaylene C.
SURREY, BC
I love ikea! They are currently running a 15% sale one wardrobes! I recently bought a white Pax wardrobe and I simply love it.
I don't mind assembling items especially when their prices are great.
Pepper P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea is great for something's and super streesful for others. I only find it stressful because there is too much stuff, the lighting and how busy it is. I live the flyer and some of the fun styles.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?