- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Purchased a set of ikea drawers for my bedroom from ikea. They are super quality for the money although I purchased them in the sale so was even less than original price. The instructions were easy to follow to build them
My family has always been an IKEA family. The best things about them is that : there is always something in your price range, easy to build/set up and there is always one close buy. Plus they have EVERY thing you need !
IKEA is defo my fav shop ever I will go there even for a day trip. The products are such good quality, and the workers there are so helpful. My whole bedroom is full of idea I would defo recommend people to shop there.
I have found some awesome stuff from my home here. When my husband and I first got a place together we got most of our stuff from Ikea. It's how we furnished our apartment. You can totally find everything you need here.
You get what you pay for. I have a dresser that has lasted me for the last 10 years. The stuff is not the best quality and unless you have a strong marriage or someone to put the furniture together for you, Don't bother.
IKEA has it all. Litteraly. On a budget or looking for something a bit more luxe, they have something for everyone. Shopping is a little hectic, as there are always a ton of people, so make sure you have a list on hand !
The IKEA in my area is a small store and pick up point. I have purchased furniture and housewares from there regularly. They are clean & tidy. The staff are always helpful. The furniture can be an adventure to assemble!
Absolutely amazing I love the wide range of furniture and household accessories. Quality things for cheap prices. They do so many offers and family discount cards. They do they many things to make you want to go back
IKEA is the bomb I just bought my first home and I go there for everything!! From my dishes to my closet needs it has it all and at an amazing price! I wish some stuff came pre made but even still it's not that hard to do!!
Very good products at reasonable prices it's very convenient and the staff are really helpful I shop there quite a lot since I just moved houses so it's quite good if your on a budget would definitely shop there again
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos