BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Caitlin H.
Brantford , Ontario
Amazing store! Has everything I need for my home, i bought a table set from there once and it was absolutely beautiful. It was quite expensive but it was totally worth it. It never wore down or chipped, or broke at all. I recommend this store to anyone who loves furniture
Andréanne D.
Pointe, QC
I love the whol IKEA experience from the walk in the presentation rooms to the cinnamon smell at the end of your day of shopping. IKEA is cheap, classic, simple decoration. Some items can be cheap you just have to assure you to buy the good items. A staple for students.
Leslie M.
Doral, FL
Ikea is the kind of place that makes you think and imagine about your future every time you visit the store. Everything looks so good and delicate, but have a good quality. You can find innumerables stuff. Gardening, kitchen, bedroom, living room and all with great design.
Kay W.
Edmonton, AB
Extremely helpful staff, clean store, huge selection. There's something for every type of style. Easy to assemble furniture with simple instructions. Their meatballs are delicious! Really happy that each piece of furniture comes with brackets to secure the piece to a wall. And in the event it's thrown out, they offer FREE kits (complete with brackets, anchors, and screws).
Tolu O.
Oakville
I looove IKEA. Really fun place to shop which is really weird but yeah. Pretty affordable, got a bedside table for 15 dollars or so and it was easy to put together. My favorite purchase from IKEA was my shelf. I would definitely go back to IKEA to get other furniture.
Rashelle G.
I love this store! It has to be in my top 5 stores to go to.i recently moved into an apartment and all my furniture is from IKEA. The quality is great and the prices are even better. I highly recommend IKEA. Even to go eat! Their food is delicious at a cheep price too.
Diana D.
Maple, ON
Obviously the Alex drawers are my favourite but the kallax bookshelf is another one I love. Easy to build. Love that everything is included and easy to follow, although some words along with the picture instruction manuals, would be helpful! All around though, amazing.
Alannah T.
Airdrie
I went to Ikea for most of my household items when I moved into my new place. Anything from bedding to dish sets to pots and pans. Everything that i purchased has held up incredibly and I am more than satisfied. I would definitely shop here again and plan to go back!
Virtuoso A.
Crumpsall, Manchester
I've bought my wardrobes, dressing tables, side cabinets literally everything in my home is from IKEA! It's just so good! Yes they come in flat packs and you have to build yourself but the instructions given are so easy and simple step by step instructions! I love it!
Gen O.
Stansted, Essex
Being a budget homewear brand, IKEA is often related with the words 'cheap' and things like 'first home'. However, IKEA sell an amazing range of affordable, good quality furniture that looks minimalist and yet very nice, such as the KALLAX I bought not too long ago
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?