BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jasmine M.
Houston
Products are very cheap, but they are great for do it yourselfers. They are affordable. Follow all assembly instructions to ensure that your family will be safe.
Lia H.
I absolutely love their products. Everything is so cute and eating at their food court is always a fun experience. Their prices also are quite affordable, which I love. The only thing is that their quality isn't always the best, but regardless I'm always going to shop here.
Christina E.
IKEA is more than just a store, it is a shopping experience! I do not shop here as often as I would like because of the lack of nearby locations. The closest IKEA is nearly an hour or more away via car in a suburban area. However, when I do shop here, the displays are interesting and highlight exciting new products I might purchase, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Self-assemble items can be a hit or a miss. The furniture, dishware items, and appliance items are usually high quality and last for a long time. Overall a fun experience shopping here and great, long-lasting products!
Lisbeth C.
Actualmente estoy viviendo en República Dominicana con mis padres, me gusta ikea por que es una tienda en donde puedes encontrar todos los asesoríos para decorar tu casa, lo mejor de la tienda es que ellos te dan multiples ideas de como decoramul.

Algo mas que me gusta es que hacen envíos a tu hogar, de tus compras aparte de que tambien tienen una app en la que puedes comprar directamente desde tu casa y ellos te hacen llegar tu compra.

Sin olvidarnos de resaltar el buen servicio. Así que si te quieres mudar de casa de tus padres, o formar una familia en un hogar, pues ikea seria la mejor opción ya que también tiene buenos descuentos
Erin K.
I've been known to roam IKEA just for decoration ideas. LOVE it. We recently bought a house and have more rooms than we're used to furnishing. We went to IKEA for some office and guest room pieces and ended up with more items than we came for (typical). We bought a Karlby desk with the wood top. It is beautiful and clean. Couldn't be happier with this piece. Def recommend adding some of that foam rubber material between the top and whenever draws you select. Alex drawer set is also perfect for craft storage. Per usual, the construction is pretty tedious but sturdy when done correctly!
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
For what it is, a furniture/home store with modern, trendy, functional pieces at a great price, IKEA definitely gets 5 stars from me. Yes, some of the furniture pieces can be somewhat complicated to build efficiently & easily and may not last as long as a designer item, but that's not surprising considering the price range of IKEA products. I think it's a fantastic store that caters to all individuals & helps most budgets afford on trend pieces for a low price tag. I highly recommend IKEA to anyone and everyone looking for pieces within a certain budget. I love ikea and shop here often.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
IKEA!  Oh man... such a love-hate relationship with this place.  At times, the deals are amazing but you have to remember --- you get what you pay for.  Sometimes, it's cheap because it really is just cheap.  I do make it here a few times a year to pick up some of the essentials and stock up on candles.  The only thing I'm not fond of is having to carry my own items, find additional parking, and then trying to check out can be hectic sometimes.  If you're a first time shopper, note to look out for everything.  Sometimes pieces are missing, broken, etc.
Jacquelyn N.
The last time I was physically in an IKEA I hadn't realized it was back to school time and the IKEA I was in was right next to a college. It was horrifying. But don't leave yet, there's more to this story. I found the first IKEA employee I saw, clutched their arm, and begged for mercy. This sweet soul lead me to "the shortcuts" and all the way to the warehouse. He retrieved my requested items and whispered "you know you can order online, back your car up to warehouse, and pick up straight from here" and winked. Bless his soul. Love all of ikeas stuff and clearly their employees are compassionate.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
I love IKEA!!! bring me one to Fresno! Please. I love all the kitchen organization products. I have several colored cutting boards and cheese graters. I also love their packs of small coffee spoons. I have Two sets of these, not because they don't last, but because they don't last, as in my kids steal them and lose them!! I love IKEA's all glass picture frames they go with anything and you never have to worry that color styles will change and having to replace them all. Whenever I'm near an IKEA, I mean near as in an hours drive away, I have to go!!! Love anything and everything IKEA.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Like just about everyone else, I love ikea! I pretty much always find what I'm looking for, and if I'm not looking for anything, I still manage to buy something! I've never had any issues with the quality of the furniture I've gotten from there - everything I've gotten has held up really well for quite some time, even if it's been taken apart and put back together. I also never have issues putting things together. The instructions are always clear enough to understand. Prices are variable, depending on what I'm looking for, but they've been reasonable enough in the past that I tend to look at IKEA first for any new furniture I want.
Definitely recommend shopping here - it's an adventure that's always rewarding!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?