BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lizzie G.
Flat 1, 28 Bedford Street South, Leicester
Been buying little things from IKEA for my new student flat! Great store as it's brilliant price and good quality. You can find anything you need and it's so easy being online and also you can go in store if need be, they can be a distance to travel though.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love IKEA for their trendy and functional furniture to their cafe and layout of the store. The kids love this shop and it is one of the few places they behave. Love the meatballs and kids eat free day. Lots of fun and functional items to buy.
Nikole
I love ikea they always have everything I need and even more. They have the best selection on ceiling lights for your room, when I was younger I loved having fun lights in my room and as I get older I still do. IKEA has so many great things !
Olesya A.
We bought an L-shaped desk for the office, and we've had it for quite a few years now. It's gone through several international moves, yet it still looks brand new. I know IKEA stuff can be hit or miss sometimes, but not this desk. It was a great investment.
Ash G.
A gem for any home lover! The prices are amazing and the quality is brilliant. Flat pack furniture is the way forward. I love this store it's got everything and the kitchen sink... 😂 it's like treasure trove full of homewares . Fab store !!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
IKEA is a great place for those with a budget. Everything from furniture, decor, office products it really a one stop shop. The quality is decent and most of the stuff they carry is very modern. I have bought several items from ikea personally.
Tia D.
Ikea is a great store for in home appliances i prefer to get side tables and a table and chair set from Ikea. However i have noticed the prices have increased over the years .
Karita C.
Brampton
I've bought most of my bedroom furniture from Ikea. I like the store, especially if you're looking to redesign your space on a budget! I like the products, don't love their instruction manuals always! Always going to keep Ikea in my heart!
Sabrina B.
Berlin, DE
Einfach das beste Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, das es in Deutschland gibt, wenn es um Möbel & Einrichtungen geht. Fast keine komplette Wohnung besteht aus Ikea Sachen und dort findet man auch immer die passende Deko. I am totally in love!
Kristyn R.
London, ON
I wish my city had an Ikea. I absolutely love this place. It is a great place to browse, eat, play and shop. The purchases are endless and you will never go home empty handed!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?