BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Francheska H.
Could spend the whole day in Ikea happily! The prices are so accesible compared to other furniture stores. Their style is very minimalistic and modern, classy. And there's everything from beds amd couches to lamps, decorative pillows, mirrors etc.
Maria Sophie M.
Ørje
IKEA is one of my favorites when it comes to furniture with good functions. It's also affordable to shop here, and the furniture is actually really good quality even though the prizes are low. When I need something new to my house, I shop here.
Melanie R.
i buy pretty much all my furniture from ikea, we bought about five kitchen stools only to find out we got the wrong ones, the problem was resolved quickly and our kitchen looks great their customer service is fabulous would definelty reccomend :)
Gabrielle P.
I've bought a wardrobes 2 months ago and i think it's a good deal, lot of space in it, we even added square boxes. We bought the dark brown color with the mirror on the front, it fits great in our second bedroom and it's good for storage! A must.
Cass S.
I think IKEA is everyone's favourite spot. Not only is it super style and everyone can find something that will fit their space but it's also affordable. The only con of IKEA products is having to build the furniture on your own... then it gets frustrating.
Amber R.
Somerville, OH
I will never go to Ikea again. I have been a few times and every time I do not get the hype of why everyone loves this store. Everything I have bought there has broke and was poor quality. I will not waste my time or money at this store again.
Marie D.
Love love love their eco friendly products! User friendly self assembling pieces with easy to manage tools! I believe they are the only home and hardware store that offers food! (Besides Costco). They have the best meats balls! Miam! 2 thumbs UP!
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
I always love visiting Ikea! Most recently, I bought a white MALM desk and love it! Everything is super easy to find and super easy to put together at home. I also love visiting just to eat at the food court (lol but who doesn't?!) My boyfriend and I always make plans to come back after we leave.
Veronika B.
There is no amount of money that I could not spend in ikea. You can combine products as I am and change them all the time while they are very cheap. Recomending ikea to everyone!
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Love ikea, they have great furniture ideas. They have everything for everyone they are great for organization and small rooms. They are also so affordable on big stuff too, easy to get your hands on. My new furniture in my room is all from Ikea !
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?