BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Holly E.
Calgary, AB
Big fan of IKEA as a student on a budget I am always looking for ways to style up my living space without breaking the bank, IKEA does this well and I often go in to pick up the little things as well such as succulents and lamps.
Shelly V.
Surrey, BC
IKEA is such a fun shopping experience for you can spend hours looking at all the furniture. It's so affordable that you can decorate a room for a reasonable price. And I just love their Swedish meatballs and icecream cones.
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Who doesn't love IKEA? It's the place of my dreams! My bed, my desk, my library, basically all the things in my room are from ikea! They're not expensive, beautiful and so well made. I especially enjoy the Alex drawers to keep my makeup stored and I can't wait to go back, I have my eyes on a mirror I absolutely have to buy!"
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
Their furniture is cheap, but functional and usually beautiful. I love the simplicity of Ikea. The price point allows me to be able to change items in my house more frequently than if I purchased them from other retailers.
Michelle L.
Cache Bay, ON
If you have some time during the day spend it at Ikea. There is something there that is for everybody. I love it. The items you purchase are unique, good quality and good price. And don't get my started on the food at Ikea
Renee L.
I love ikea. I've recently bought a whole bunch of furniture items and had them delivered to my home. They were punctual, and very on the ball. All my items arrived in good condition and I will definitely use that service again.

Lauren P.
I have two units and a tv stand in white which was brought from ikea. They've been sturdy with my many moves of home, only downfall is if something gets spilled it stains but other than that I've loved my products from here.
andrea c.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
See what I did there?

Anyway I just LOVE the food and the furniture and the little pencils and the measuring tapes. There is also a little play pen area where you can leave your child for free [i think it;s free]. It is the best place in the world and a person could live there. I think that says it all.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Mostly good products, easy to put together, some don't last very long which is expected for the price. Good for student needs, but don't expect the furniture to last a lifetime. I really like their kitchen stuff like cutting boards and dishcloths.
Angelica B.
Winnipeg , MB
Ikea has tons of products and their showrooms give people lots of decorating ideas as well. Their prices are pretty good but their instructions don't have words and just have pictures for how to build the furniture. I've purchased dresser and wardrobe from Ikea and so far I haven't had any problems with them
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?