BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

rola a.
Egypt
The is so SO so so good I so recommend you know I'll never lie to you about anything I buy so I think you should get it I bought it from sophora if you want to save money I recommend buying it from ultra or anywhere like this
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
IKEA is a great place for those with a budget. Everything from furniture, decor, office products it really a one stop shop. The quality is decent and most of the stuff they carry is very modern. I have bought several items from ikea personally.
Nikole
I love ikea they always have everything I need and even more. They have the best selection on ceiling lights for your room, when I was younger I loved having fun lights in my room and as I get older I still do. IKEA has so many great things !
Emilie R.
Penrith
Have shopped here for furniture a number of times, it is such good quality for a low price the only con is most of it is flat pack. All the staff are so friendly and willing to help the experience is lovely I would definitely shop here again.
Olesya A.
We bought an L-shaped desk for the office, and we've had it for quite a few years now. It's gone through several international moves, yet it still looks brand new. I know IKEA stuff can be hit or miss sometimes, but not this desk. It was a great investment.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love IKEA for their trendy and functional furniture to their cafe and layout of the store. The kids love this shop and it is one of the few places they behave. Love the meatballs and kids eat free day. Lots of fun and functional items to buy.
Taylor K.
It's a GREAT place to buy furniture. It is easy to buy, great quality, and lasts a long time. I personally love their Alex 9 drawers because I'm really into makeup and it provides easy storage. I love IKEA and I recommend their products!
Sarah C.
Toronto, ON
Great and simple decorations for home! You can find everything you need at IKEA and most prices are reasonable and affordable. Always a fun trip to go to ikea to look around for new and stylish decorations. Plus, the cafeteria is full of delicious food!
Kristyn R.
London, ON
I wish my city had an Ikea. I absolutely love this place. It is a great place to browse, eat, play and shop. The purchases are endless and you will never go home empty handed!
Seanna M.
How can u go wrong at IKEA?! Quality of the furniture isn't bad, usually very comfortable, and quite modern/chic. Some people have a lot of difficulty with the instructions, but after a couple times you can breeze right through it. Great prices, plus the food there is really good
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?